Ultimate Performance Advanced Compression Elbow Support with Strap and Gel
Persistent elbow pain is a detriment to your athletic ability, especially for sports such as tennis, golf or basketball. The Ultimate Performance Advanced Compression Elbow Support with Strap and Gel helps get rid of pain by providing therapeutic compression and promoting correct alignment. Allowing a full, natural range of motion while worn, you can use this brace while playing sports to prevent injury.
Please note that this elbow support can be worn on either arm.
Who Can Make Gains Using the Ultimate Performance Advanced Compression Elbow Support?
If you suffer from pain in the elbow as a result of injury or epicondylitis (tennis elbow), then the Ultimate Performance Compression Elbow Support is just what you need to get back in top working condition. The support is designed to allow maximum movement, so that it does not affect your performance during sports or other activities.
Which Size Do I Need?
The Ultimate Performance Compression Elbow Support is available in four different sizes to suit most users. To find out which size you require, please measure the circumference around the centre of your elbow and refer to the sizing chart below.
|Support Size ||Elbow Circumference |
|Small ||18 - 25cm (7 - 10") |
|Medium ||25 - 30cm (10 - 12") |
|Large ||30 - 33cm (12 - 13") |
|Extra Large ||33 - 38cm (13 - 15") |
Key Features and Benefits
- Gradually compresses key areas of the elbow for maximum support and pain relief
- Advanced knitting provides firm even support without restricting movement
- Gel pad cushions the tendon for additional support and comfort
- Adjustable strapping allows you to alter the level of compression to suit your requirements
- Anti-slip technology keeps the support in place throughout use and reduces wear
- Non-neoprene design prevents overheating
- Bilateral design fits either left or right arm
- Latex and neoprene free
Who Can Use the Ultimate Performance Advanced Compression Elbow Support?
With Level 3 Support, the Ultimate Performance Advanced Elbow Support provides maximum support for moderate to severe instabilities and pain. This means the brace can help stabilise and promote healing for serious cases of the following conditions:
- Tennis elbow
- Golf elbow
- Weak, stiff or aching elbows
- Sprains and strains
What Are the Ultimate Performance Levels of Support?
Ultimate Performance grade their products based on the level of support that each provides. Some offer more basic support for minor injuries, whereas some provide a high level support for serious conditions. Ranging from Level 1 - 4, the criteria for each support level is as follows:
- Level 1 - Basic Support: Excellent value for money support for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 - Moderate Support: Mild to moderate support for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 - Pro Support: Maximum support for moderate to severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 - Maximum Support: Designed to brace and stabilise more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
How Do I Fit the Ultimate Performance Strap and Gel Elbow Support?
Fitting the Ultimate Performance Strap and Gel Elbow Support is simple and easy to do. Place the sleeve onto the upper forearm 2 - 3" below the elbow and ensure the internal silicone pad is in position to support the tendons. Then, using the wraparound strap, you can adjust the level of compression to suit your requirements.
Does the Ultimate Performance Elbow Strap Restrict Movement?
Using lightweight, stretchy materials, this elbow strap allows total freedom of movement for use throughout the day. This means you can also wear the brace while playing sports, so you can protect yourself from injury while still competing at your best.
- 38% Nylon
- 27% TPR Gel
- 25% Spandex
- 10% Polyester