The WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine is the ideal product for simple yet effective workouts, and is equally suited to the home or gym. In today's society there can be a lot of obstacles to maintaining your fitness, and you may think you don't have time to take care of your body.
The WaterRower Classic, however, makes getting a good workout easy. Great looking, with performance to match, this rowing machine effectively burns calories and strengthens muscles for a great full body exercise.
About the WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine
The WaterRower Classic is unlike your standard rowing machines, having been hand crafted from solid American black walnut wood and finished in Danish Oil. Black walnut wood is a premium hardwood that ensures stability and longevity, while the seat is designed to be comfortable as well as durable and ergonomic. The dual rail design provides the user with added stability.
The WaterRower Rowing Machine is quiet and smooth to operate due to the vibration and sound being absorbed by the wood, meaning the only sound you hear is the soothing and relaxing sound of moving water. The innovative WaterFlyWheel also provides resistance by continually adjusting to the user's intensity, for a workout tailored to the individual.
S4 Performance Monitor
The WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine features the S4 performance monitor. The monitor is designed to be easy to use, and with a quick start option for most functions you can press the button and begin rowing straight away.
Other functions include:
- Intensity in metres per second/miles per hour/time per 500m/time per 2km/watts and kcalories per hour
- Stroke rate and heart rate features
- Zone Feature – allows you to set your desired heart rate, stroke rate or intensity
- Distance Workout Feature allows you to set a desired distance and work down to zero
- Auto Store Feature automatically stores the last 9 historic workout settings
- Interval Workout Feature allows you to set up to 9 work intervals (this can be of distance or duration) separated by rest durations
- Duration Workout Feature allows you to set a desired workout duration and work down to zero, upon completion it will show average workout statistics and the total distance
- PC Interface – gives you the option to link the S4 monitor to your PC and have access to a wide variety of 3rd party and open source software
Check out this video to see the monitor in action:
Specifications of the WaterRower Classic
- Frame: American Black Walnut Wood (from sustainable forests)
- Finish: Finished in Danish Oil
- Workout Monitor: S4 Performance Monitor
- Handle width: 15"
- Rail design: Dual-rail
- Warranty: 3 years (parts), 5 years (frame)
- Dimensions: Length: 82.25" (209cm), Width: 22.25" (57cm), Height 20" (51cm), Weight: 30.5kg (dry), 47kg (17L of water)