The WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine is the perfect product for your workout needs. Keeping fit can be a struggle; we've all been there. What with work, family and more, it can often be hard to get in a healthy amount of exercise in.
With the WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine, however, you can always get a great workout in, whether you're using it at home or kitting out your gym. Rowing is one of the most effective workouts, allowing you to burn calories and strengthen muscles in no time.
About the WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine
The Natural Rowing Machine has been hand crafted from solid American ash wood and features a honey oak stain finished in Danish oil and urethane. The sustainable Ash is a premium hardwood ensuring stability and longevity, while the seat is designed to be comfortable as well as durable and ergonomic.
The WaterRower Rowing Machine is quiet and smooth to operate due to the vibration and sound being absorbed by the wood, meaning that the only sound you hear is the soothing and relaxing sound of moving water. The unique WaterFlyWheel provides resistance by continually adjusting to the user's intensity, allowing your workout to be perfectly tailored to your needs.
To get more of an idea of what the WaterRower can do, please watch the video below:
S4 Performance Monitor
The WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine features the S4 performance monitor. The monitor is designed to be easy to use, and with a quick start option for most functions you can press the button and begin rowing straight away.
Other functions include:
- Intensity in metres per second/miles per hour/time per 500m/time per 2km/watts and kcalories per hour
- Stroke rate and heart rate features
- Zone Feature allows you to set your desired heart rate, stroke rate or intensity
- Distance Workout Feature allows you to set a desired distance and work down to zero
- Auto Store Feature automatically stores the last 9 historic workout settings
- Interval Workout Feature allows you to set up to 9 work intervals (this can be of distance or duration) separated by rest durations
- Duration Workout Feature allows you to set a desired workout duration and work down to zero, upon completion it will show average workout statistics and the total distance
- PC Interface - gives you the option to link the S4 monitor to your PC and have access to a wide variety of 3rd party and open source software
The video below shows the features of the S4 Performance Monitor.
Specifications of the Natural Rowing Machine
- Frame: American Ash Wood (from sustainable forests)
- Finish: Honey Oak Stain finished in Danish Oil
- Handle width: 15"
- Rail design: Dual-rail
- Warranty: 3 years (parts), 5 years (frame)
- Dimensions: Length: 82.25" (209cm), Width: 22.25" (57cm), Height: 20" (51cm), Weight: 30.5kg (dry), 47kg (17L of water)