Weightsoles Weighted Insoles
If you've been thinking about switching up your running routine, you know that adding weights can drastically increase the effectiveness of any exercise. The Weightsoles Weighted Insoles combine the benefits of light weightlifting with the support of orthotics, delivering a product that is ideal for both athletes and those who have only just started their fitness journey.
Who Can Make Gains with the Weightsoles Weighted Insoles?
Whether you're a seasoned athlete or just starting your fitness journey, Weightsoles are a great idea if you're looking for a simple way to add light weight resistance to your workouts. They can just as easily be worn in your casual shoes as they can in sport shoes, which means you will enjoy the benefits of a light workout even when you're simply going to work, shopping or having a fun night out.
Key Features of the Weighted Insoles
- Innovative insoles that combine the benefits of weights with orthotics
- Increase calorie burn by 11.6%, oxygen uptake by 20.6% and burn-rate of carbs by 23.3%
- Consisting of four distinct layers that ensure optimum usability
- Can be used with both sports and casual shoes
- Suitable for everyday use and virtually any sporting activity
- Available in 13 sizes that are suitable for both men and women
Innovative Materials for High Quality
Made from a substance with a very high density, each Weightsoles insole weighs no more than 8 ounces (227g). In all activity where the foot leaves the ground, the weight will increase the load in every movement, and thus increase calorie burn, oxygen uptake and increase in burn rate of carbon hydrates. The Nylex top cloth reduces moisture and odour, while the middle part consists of a shock absorption cushioning and patented weighting material, and the bottom is made of encapsulated rubber EVA for traction and ventilation.
Fitting Your New Weightsoles
Weightsoles Weighted Insoles can be used in the same way as traditional orthotic insoles. To make the most of them, follow these six simple steps:
- Completely loosen your shoelaces and detach the shoes' removable insole.
- If necessary, trim the Weightsoles with a sharp knife or box cutter, using your original insoles as a guide.
- Place Weightsoles inside your shoes. They should lie flat.
- With your shoes on, completely restring your laces.
- Wear your new Weightsoles for two to three hours for the first day, and as often as possible for the next three to five days.
- Wear them while exercising every day.
Available In a Range Of Shoe Sizes
The Weightsoles Weighted Insoles are designed to be suitable for both men and women, and are available in a range of sizes, so anyone can find their perfect fit. Please consult the table below to find the right fit for you.
|UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size ||Insole Length (cm) |
|Size 2.5 ||Size 35 ||23cm |
|Size 3 ||Size 36 ||23.5cm |
|Size 4 ||Size 37 ||24cm |
|Size 5 ||Size 38 ||25cm |
|Size 6 ||Size 39 ||25.5cm |
|Size 6.5 ||Size 40 ||26.5cm |
|Size 7 ||Size 41 ||27cm |
|Size 8 ||Size 42 ||28cm |
|Size 9 ||Size 43 ||29cm |
|Size 10 ||Size 44 ||30cm |
|Size 11 ||Size 45 ||31cm |
|Size 12 ||Size 46 ||32cm |
|Size 13 ||Size 47 ||32.5cm |