Yoga-Mad Chakra Patterned Cotton Yoga Rug
Made of 100% woven cotton, the Yoga-Mad Chakra Patterned Cotton Yoga Rug allows you to practise your asanas in the traditional Indian way. It is breathable and absorbent with excellent grip that increases as it gets better making it ideal for working up a sweat with Ashtanga or power yoga.
- 1 x Chakra Patterned Cotton Yoga Bag
This bag is available in either Forest Green or Purple so please choose your option from the drop-down menu above.
Who Can Make Gains With the Cotton Yoga Rug?
Used by the original yogis in India where yoga originated over 5,000 years ago, the cotton rug is suitable for both beginners and advanced practitioners for various poses. It is particularly great for high intensity sessions such as power yoga or Ashtanga where the grip increases as you sweat!
Key Features and Benefits
- Better grip on the floor reducing risk of injury from slipping
- Made from environmentally-friendly cotton that's kind to skin
- Ideal for Ashtanga or power yoga where sweating is inevitable
- Features the 7 chakras to create harmony between the body, mind and spirit
- Can be used as decorative rug when not used for practice
- Easily foldable when not in use and portable
- Cotton fabric is soft, absorbent and breathable
- Available in either Forest Green or Purple
- Easy to wash and dry for better hygiene
How Do I Use The Cotton Yoga Rug?
To get the most benefits and prolong the life of the rug, it is often used with a standard yoga mat placed underneath to keep it in place. We recommend the Yoga-Mad Evolution Deluxe 6mm Yoga Mat which is eco-friendly, lightweight and non-absorbent.
Embroidered With the Seven Chakras For Optimum Results
This Yoga-Mad Cotton rug features the symbolic seven chakras which are energy centres within the body. They help to keep you aligned as well as concentrate on being:
- Sahasrara (Crown Chakra) - Fully Connected Spirituality
- Ajna (Third-Eye Chakra) - Focused
- Vishuddha (Throat Chakra) - Communicative
- Anahata (Heart Chakra) - Loving
- Manipura (Navel Chakra) - Confident
- Svadhisthana (Sacral Chakra) - Connected
- Muladhara (Root Chakra) - Rooted
How Do I Wash the Yoga-Mad Cotton Yoga Rug?
As this rug has embroidery on it, it should be washed by hand in cold water to avoid shrinkage. It can then be line dried.
- Dimensions: 200cm x 70cm
- Material: 100% coarse weave cotton
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Colour: Forest Green and Purple