Yoga-Mad Handwoven Cotton Yoga Blanket
The Yoga-Mad Handwoven Cotton Yoga Blanket is seamless, designed to comfortably provide height in seated postures despite multiple folds. It can be used for a number of purposes, including supporting the head and shoulders in inversions. This versatile yoga accessory can help you to correct alignment in poses, and also provide a comfortable seat for meditation and mindfulness.
Who Can Make Gains with the Yoga-Mad Handwoven Cotton Yoga Blanket?
Yoga blankets can be added to your exercise routine in order to build up core strength, work the thighs and strengthen back muscles. This is simply done by folding it and placing it under the area of the body that requires extra height or support. For instance, you could place the blanket under your feet in Adho Mukha Shvanasana (Downward Dog Pose).
Key Features and Benefits
- Doesn't create a harsh edge when folded for comfort
- Provides flat surface across folded area for support
- Can double as a bed throw for multi-use
- Lightweight for easy transportation
How Do I Use the Yoga-Mad Cotton Blanket?
The Yoga-Mad Blanket features seamless edges in order to provide comfortable support. It does not create a harsh edge when folded, providing a flatter surface across the entire folded area. There are many ways to utilise a yoga blanket, including the following:
- Strain relief: The product can help to alleviate strain on the knees or ankles in poses such as the Hero or Child's Pose.
- Neck support: Simply roll the Cotton Blanket to support the neck in reclining postures.
- Seat for meditation: Fold the blanket as many times as required to provide height for seated meditation.
- Pose modification: This is best for restorative styles of yoga, including Yin and Iyengar yoga.
Three Stylish Colour Options Available
The Yoga-Mad Handwoven Cotton Yoga Blanket is available in 3 colours (sold separately) - aubergine, dark grey and natural - to suit your individual style. Simply select your preferred colour from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
How To Clean the Yoga-Mad Cotton Blanket
This blanket should be hand washed and line dried only. Wash separately from other colours and do not bleach. Do not put through a machine wash or spin cycle as this may damage the blanket. Wash before use to avoid colour transferring onto other garments and upholstery.
Need More Support?
If you require a stronger level of support for your yoga sessions, take a look at the firm and effective Yoga-Mad Full Block or Half Block.
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 150cm
- Material: 100% handwoven cotton
- Made in India