Yoga-Mad Hollow Bamboo Brick
The Yoga-Mad Hollow Bamboo Brick a light and durable prop ideal for Iyengar yoga sessions. This Yoga Brick is easy to transport due to its hollow and lightweight design, so you can take it with you to the gym or studio. This product provides superb support and height to a variety of different postures.
Who Can Make Gains with the Yoga-Mad Hollow Bamboo Brick?
The Yoga-Mad Bamboo Brick provides a supportive and durable surface in three different height variations. Using a brick can have lots of benefits on your yoga practice, including the following:
- Height: The brick can add extra height to assist you in reaching the correct posture of a pose. For example, the brick can be placed under the buttocks to lift you into the Setu Banhda.
- Extension: Bricks can be used under the foot or hand to extend bends whilst keeping the user on a supportive surface. Try utilising the brick in the Trikonasana pose.
- Support: The Yoga-Mad Brick can be placed as a support when coming out of poses to avoid losing balance.
Key Features and Benefits
- Three distinct dimensions for height variation
- Solid bamboo offers firm support
- Hollow brick is lightweight for easy portability
- Laminated design for high-quality finish and easy clean
What Is the Difference Between Yoga Bricks and Blocks?
Yoga bricks and blocks are very similar and can be used interchangeably for a number of purposes. However, yoga blocks are usually thinner than bricks, and are better for supporting the head and seated postures. Yoga bricks are thicker, and typically slid under a body part such as the arm when the user cannot reach the floor. Bricks are also great for backbend support as they provide a solid surface. Really, it's best to keep both in your yoga kit to make the most out of your workout. Take a look at some of our Yoga-Mad blocks, including the Full Yoga Block and Half Block.
Is the Yoga-Mad Brick Sustainable?
The Yoga-Mad Bamboo Brick is sustainable, as it is made from bamboo instead of the usual foam and plastic. The wood provides an eco-friendly alternative to other bricks, as well as the added bonus of increased support and sturdiness. Bamboo not for you? We also have a Yoga-Mad High-Density Foam Brick option here at Think Sport.
How To Clean the Bamboo Yoga Brick
For minor stains and marks, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not use harsh cleaning detergents on this product.
- Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 7.6cm
- Weight: 700g
- Material: Hollow bamboo