Yoga-Mad Rectangular Jute Buckwheat Yoga Bolster
Focus on your meditation and perfect your yoga poses more comfortably with the Yoga-Mad Rectangular Jute Buckwheat Yoga Bolster. The flat design and large surface area provides excellent support for the back and you can use it under your spine to achieve deeper stretches.
Who Can Make Gains With the Yoga-Mad Rectangular Jute Buckwheat Yoga Bolster?
This rectangular bolster is an ideal prop for home practice or in the studio for both meditation and yoga. The flatter and wider surface area makes it more comfortable for many practitioners of Iyengar and restorative yoga.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made of jute and cotton blend fabric that's long-lasting
- Filled with 100% natural eco-friendly buckwheat
- Larger surface area offers greater comfort for supine or seated poses
- Offers shallower support than traditional round bolsters
- Bolster moulds to your body in any asana
- Comes with carry handle for easy lifting and transport
- Zip cover for easy cleaning
Eco-friendly Buckwheat Filling for Comfort and Support
This Yoga-Mad bolster is filled with eco-friendly buckwheat hulls which provide reliable support in any poses. The filling enables the bolster to mould to your body shape to optimise comfort and relaxation.
How Do I Use the Yoga-Mad Rectangular Jute Buckwheat Yoga Bolster?
Due to its flat surface, the rectangular bolster is a comfortable prop to enhance your meditation or yoga practice. Below are some ideas of how to use it:
- Corpse Pose: Place bolster underneath the knees to release tension in the lower back
- Supine Bound Angle Pose: For a calming, restorative pose, place bolster under the spine and bend your knees with the bottom of your feet together.
- Supported Backbend: This is a great pose to start or finish your practice with. Place the bolster in line with your shoulders, then extend your arms over the head or hands interlaced behind the head to support the neck. You can keep your legs extended on the floor or with bent knees together.
- Seated Forward Fold: Place the bolster on your legs and relax your upper body over the bolster to stretch the hamstrings, lower back and spine while calming the mind.
How Do I Clean the Yoga-Mad Jute Bolster?
Only the outer cover can be cleaned by hand washing in cold water and line drying. Do not put through a machine wash or spin cycle as this could damage the cover. Wash separately.
- Length: 61cm
- Width: 26cm
- Height: 14.5cm
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Material: Jute/cotton fabric with buckwheat filling
- Complies with UK Furniture and Furnishings Fire Regulations