Aircast Ankle Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack
Pain in the ankle as a result of an injury or surgery can linger for far longer than is comfortable, causing your sporting performance to deteriorate. If this is the case, the Aircast Ankle Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler Saver Pack is likely ideal for you. Combining the therapeutic benefits of controlled cold therapy and compression, the pack minimises swelling and reduces pain so you can get back on your feet quickly.
Anatomical in design, the Cryo Ankle Cuff adheres to the area so you receive the full benefits of cryotherapy. The support has also been designed so it covers the ankle completely to speed up the recovery process.
Who Can Make Gains with the Cryo Cuff and Cooler Unit Saver Pack?
Icing your ankle after an intense workout has been proven to reduce pain and swelling in the muscles, allowing them to heal quicker than if you were to simply leave the area to heal by itself. However, taking an ice bath after exercising likely seems unappealing to most! The Aircast Ankle Cryo Cuff and Automatic Cooler Saver Pack offers a unique solution to this problem; by providing targeted cryotherapy to your ankle, the pack offers the same excellent benefits of an ice bath without the mess and full-body shock.
Whether you've sprained your ankle or it's swollen after a long run, this saver pack allows you to cool your ankle following a workout in an easy, fuss-free way. Simply attach the Cold Therapy IC Cooler Unit to the Aircast Ankle Cryo Cuff and apply it to your ankle. This is an excellent way of relaxing and recovering tired muscles after a tough workout.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for use following sporting activities or an injury
- Cost-effective solution for purchasing the cuff and cooler
- Helps minimise swelling and discomfort
- Provides cold compression to the ankle
- Anatomically designed to completely cover the area
- Provides measured compression for your comfort
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Cooler uses gravity and is motorised for automated therapy
- Designed to be as safe and easy to use as possible
- Includes tube assembly and insulation disk
- Provides targeted compression and cold therapy to the ankle
- Provides six to eight hours of cryotherapy
- Features an integrated pneumatic pump for automated therapy
- Cooler hold water and ice to cool the area during use
- Universal size fits most users
Indications for the Aircast Cooler Unit Saver Pack
Cold therapy relieves pain and swelling for a number of conditions. This includes:
- Acute sprains
- Post-operative support
Sizing of the Aircast Cryo Ankle Cuff
The Aircast Cryo Ankle Cuff is designed in a universal size to fit most users. The support features adjustable straps, allowing you to tailor the brace according to your needs.
The Automatic IC Cooler Unit Saver Pack features an integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid. This provides a 45 second "on" and 30 second "off" cycle of automated compression and cold therapy. As a result, you can simply set the unit and forget about it!
Learn More About the System
Find out more about the Automatic Cold Therapy IC Cooler system by watching the short guide below. This is an automated unit that compresses and cools your ankle when used alongside the included Ankle Cryo Cuff.
What's Included with Your Purchase?
This saver pack includes the following items: