When exercising at the peak of your abilities, maintaining hygiene may be not be the first thing on your mind. Unfortunately, leaving sweat to build up can have several negative effects, including poor odour and an increased risk of infection. The Anti-Microbial Copper Men's Boxers have been developed to allow you to match peak performance with peak hygiene, helping you to stay fresh, comfortable and cool all day long.
Who Can Make Gains with the Anti-Microbial Copper Men's Boxers?
Laboratory tested to the EN ISO 20743 standard for anti-microbial clothing, the Copper Men's Boxers have a high-performance design that suitable for a wide variety of sports and activities. Reducing the need for washing and helping to prevent chafing, these boxers are ideal companion for your training, performance or even just everyday wear.
The ability to maintain the right temperature is an essential characteristic of all good male underwear. The right temperature not only optimises sperm production but also plays an important part (in conjunction with moisture management) in preventing irritations and infections. The exposure of electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones, tablets and laptops is also increasingly becoming a compelling issue impacting male fertility.
The Copper Men's Boxers provide an answer to all of these threats and more. With naturally anti-microbial and radiation-resistant copper, they help to prevent odour, improve comfort and reduce the chances of infection.
The Copper Men's Boxers help you to stay comfortable throughout the day
Though copper has been known to be anti-bacterial for centuries, it's only recently that scientists have truly understood why. Infectious diseases are spread by pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses, which can transmit diseases, directly or indirectly, from one person to another. Copper ions are naturally harmful to these pathogens and this can play a vital role in combating the spread of infectious diseases.
| || || || |
1. Pathogenic microbes are harmful and can cause disease
2. Copper ions are scientifically proven to rupture and penetrate the cell wall
3. Once inside, the copper ions attack the microbe's DNA
4. The copper ions kill the microbe immediately
Key Features of the Copper Men's Boxers
- Made with 100% pure natural copper
- Allow you to maintain excellent levels of hygiene when exercising
- Helps to prevent chafing and keep you fresh, cool and comfortable
- Completely safe, chemical free, natural, non-drug and non-invasive
- Super-soft, breathable, moisture-wicking material for comfort throughout the day and night
- Anti-microbial copper helps prevent the growth of infection- and odour-causing pathogens
- Copper fibres shield against electromagnetic radiation emitted by electronic devices
Sizing of the Copper Men's Boxers
The Copper Men's Boxers are available in three different sizes, based on waist circumference. Please see the table below for further details and select the most suitable option for you from the drop-down menu above.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (Inches) |
|Medium ||28 - 32" |
|Large ||34 - 36" |
|Extra Large ||38 - 40+" |
Materials of the Copper Men's Boxers
- Copper (60%)
- Polyester (40%)