Auris Lomboflex Horizontal Magnetic Back Support
Your mid to lower back area is essential for a variety of powered movements and exercises, so when it gives out, you need to make sure you're covering all the options for a speedy recovery. Made from heat-formed foam and stretchy Lycra, the Auris Lomboflex Horizontal Magnetic Back Support draws eight 12,200 Gauss magnets to provide soothing magnet therapy while you recuperate from injury.
Who Can Make Gains with the Lomboflex Back Support?
Chronic back ache has a number of names and diagnoses, but the end result is the same: if you're working out, you can't make the gains you need because your back is incredibly sore. By redirecting the energy levels in your lower back, the Lomboflex Magnetic Support can help you get back on the gym floor, especially if you're suffering from symptoms of the following:
- Chronic low back pain
- Posterior articular arthritis
- Paravertebral muscle pain
- Spinal stasis disorders
- Herniated discs
What Is Magnet Therapy and How Can It Help Your Fitness?
Magnet therapy is an alternative form of therapy that is believed to offer numerous health benefits, including pain relief, an ability to heal soft tissue, while also improving your sleep. Magnets are thought to be a natural way of boosting energy levels, improving circulation, and increasing blood flow injured joints - all of which are essential for those who are serious about their fitness.
Features and Benefits of the Back Support
- Lower back support with 10 neodymium therapeutic magnets
- Ideal for easing pain from a range of conditions including lumbago and hernia
- Magnetic power redirects energy for a faster recovery process
- Compression and support from brace facilitate faster recovery
- Easily adjusted with the elastic strap provided
- Great for weight lifters, runners, cyclists and more
- Vertical magnetic support also available: Auris Lomboflex Vertical Back Support
How Do I Wear the Lomboflex Back Support?
The magnetic Lomboflex horizontal is designed to be worn every day, for a few hours or all day depending on your needs and activities. Simply wrap the brace around your lower back (plate on the lower back) and adjust using the included strap.
The Lomboflex is made up of 10 powerful magnets
Can You Wear the Support Under Your Clothes?
The Lomboflex Support is easy to wear under your clothes as it is both easily positioned and very discreet. Adjust it with its self-gripping band and wear it above or below your clothes according to your preference.
Caring for your Lomboflex Back Support is simple:
- The support is hand or machine washable at 30 ° C
- Please do not iron.
- Magnet Quantity: 10 x neodymium therapeutic magnets
- Magnet Diameter: 25 mm
- Magnet Power: Residual magnetism 12,200 Gauss
- Strap: Adjustable elastic closure strap.
- Brace Material: Thermo-formed foam and Lycra