The Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace is the ideal product for injury recovery. Ankle injury is common, especially in sports because of the sudden changes of direction that are a big part of football, basketball, tennis and more. Making sure that you recover properly from this can be tricky, as your ankles are weak and more susceptible to re-injury. Without anything to hold them in place, you run the risk of twisting your ankle or worse, and potentially exacerbating your existing injury.
The CaligaLoc Ankle Brace ensures that your recovery is a speedy, drama-free process. A combination of a cushioned plastic splint and adjustable strapping using a simple Velcro system, it relieves the ankle ligaments and keeps the ankle joint stable to prevent unwanted movement.
Who Can Make Gains with the CaligaLoc Ankle Brace?
The CaligaLoc Brace is used as a conservative treatment for torn ankle ligaments, after operations on the ligaments or in cases of chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle. It offers round-the-clock protection against unexpected or excessive strain and prevents the ankle from twisting outwards. A versatile product, it slips comfortably within a shoe for all-day protection, but is equally effective on its own as a postural or night time support.
The Brace is ideal for conditions such as:
- Conservative treatment of torn ankle ligaments
- Postoperative protection after ligamental suturing/reconstruction
- Temporary stabilisation for post traumatic tarsal sinus syndrome and decompensated instability of the subtalar joint
- Permanent stabilisation for chronic instability of the upper and/or lower ankle where surgery is contraindicated
Features and Benefits of the Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace
- Perfect product for recovery from ankle injury
- Ideal post surgery, or as an alternative to surgery
- Cushioned, plastic splint fastens securely to the foot with Velcro straps
- Anatomically contoured, for a perfect fit specific to the left or right ankle
- Wear during the day inside your shoes, or without as a postural/night time support
- Partial immobilisation accelerates the healing process until a greater degree of mobility is possible
- Comes in a choice of three sizes, based on shoe size, and left or right foot models
Sizing for the Bauerfeind CaligaLoc
The Bauerfeind CaligaLoc Ankle Brace is available in 3 sizes and for the left or right foot. To decide which size is right for you please refer to our sizing table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Size 1 ||2 - 5 |
|Size 2 ||6 - 9 |
|Size 3 ||10 - 12.5 |