BioSkin Tennis Elbow Skin Support
The arm is in use across almost all forms of sport and exercise, and overuse of the muscles and tendons of the joint can lead to injury and pain. The BioSkin Tennis Elbow Skin Support is designed to provide outstanding compression for management of swelling, and make sure your recovery is as speedy and as healthy as possible.
Key Features of the BioSkin Tennis Elbow Skin Support
- Contours to forearm shape for a comfortable fit
- Provides full elbow coverage
- Neoprene-free and latex-free for reduced skin irritation
- Features a silicone pad that fits over the painful area
- Made from BioSkin's Ultima soft and breathable material
- Offers 18 - 20 mmHg compression
- Guarantees universal left or right arm fit
- Thin and lightweight design
- Available in six sizes, from Extra Small to XX-Large
Who Can Make Gains with the BioSkin Tennis Elbow Skin Support?
Constructed from BioSkin's thin and breathable Ultima material, the Tennis Elbow Skin provides compression above and below the joint for immobilisation, compression and pain relief. This support is suitable for the following conditions:
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow)
How Does the Tennis Elbow Skin Support Work?
When you are recovering from an injury, it is important you maintain moderate physical activity that lets you return back onto the court sooner and fully recovered. By delivering constant compression to the affected area, with an elastic strap which lets you increase or decrease this pressure as you see fit, the BioSkin Tennis Elbow Support allows you to keep your joint supported even during exercise.
Sizing the BioSkin Tennis Elbow Skin Support
BioSkin is designed to give a compressed fit that allows for full support, so for some wearers this may feel strange or uncomfortable at first. If you find yourself between sizes it is recommended that you select the larger size unless you desire a tighter fit.
|Size ||Circumference of Largest Part of Forearm (cm) |
|Extra Small ||20 - 23cm |
|Small ||23 - 26cm |
|Medium ||26 - 28cm |
|Large ||28 - 37cm |
|Extra Large ||31 - 33cm |
|XX-Large ||33 - 36cm |
If you wan to find out exactly how to fit your Tennis Elbow Skin Support, watch the video below.