BioSkin TriLok Ankle Ligaments Support
The BioSkin TriLok Ankle Ligaments Support is a versatile product capable of improving a variety of conditions in the foot and ankle. Offering effective brace control for inversion and eversion at the ankle, you need look no further for complete, effective ankle support.
Key to the TriLok's outstanding effectiveness is its patented FootLok strap acting as an external ligament. This innovative strap controls the movement of the forefoot, without compromising the range of motion of your foot as a whole.
Who Can Make Gains with the BioSkin TriLok Ankle Ligaments Support?
The TriLok Ankle Ligaments Support has been designed specifically to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and PTTD, while it also provides unrivalled protection against ankle sprains. It can also be used to aid with the following conditions:
- Chronic instability
- Collateral ligament sprains
- Mild to moderate sprains and instabilities
- Sprain prevention
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Peroneal tendon injuries
- Subtalar and ankle arthritis
Features of the BioSkin TriLok Ankle Ligaments Support
- Easily fits into most shoes
- Made with breathable BioSkin Ultima 2S material
- Compressive material speeds healing
- Universal fit for either the left or the right foot
- Latex free and neoprene free for reduced skin irritation
- Provides dynamic compression for oedema management
- Available in four sizes, from Small to Extra Large
Applying Your BioSkin TriLok Ankle Ligaments Support
The TriLok ankle support is able to support the foot through a wide variety of conditions.
Lateral Application gives effective support and relief for conditions such as:
- Lateral ankle sprains (outside of ankle)
- Peroneal tendon injuries
- Ankle arthritis
Medial Application provides protection and pain relief for:
- Medial ankle sprains (inside of ankle): The TriLok provides protection and support to injured ligaments to further prevent injury and reduce pain after a sprain. The FootLok Strap acts as an external ligament.
- Posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD): The TriLok's FootLok Strap pulls the arch up and restores the normal position of the foot. The TriLok is as effective as custom orthotics, but can be worn in almost any shoes or even without shoes.
- Plantar fasciitis: The TriLok's FootLok Strap lifts the arch to support the plantar fascia and prevent the arch from collapsing. It may also be worn as a light night splint to keep tension on the plantar fascia overnight.
Is the BioSkin TriLok Waterproof?
The Bioskin TriLok is designed to be washed after use. It reacts well to fresh water, and is suitable for providing support across a range of different water sports. However, we can't guarantee it's effectiveness in salt water as salt water is known to degrade materials.
Sizing the BioSkin Trilok Ankle Ligaments Support
BioSkin is designed to give a compressed fit that allows for full support, so for some wearers this may feel strange or uncomfortable at first. If you find yourself between sizes, it is recommended that you select the larger size unless you desire a tighter fit.
|Size ||EU Size ||UK Size |
|Small ||EU Size 38 - 39 ||UK Size 4 - 5.5 |
|Medium ||EU Size 40 - 42 ||UK Size 6 - 8.5 |
|Large ||EU Size 43 - 45 ||UK Size 9 - 11.5 |
|Extra Large ||EU Size 46 - 49 ||UK Size 12 - 16 |