CEP Ankle Support Compression Long Socks
Restricted circulation and lack of stability in the ankle can be really detrimental to athletes, particularly if you practice high impact sports like running. An unsupported ankle increases your risk of injury which may hold you back from your training.
Often, the solution to this is as simple as a pair of socks. The CEP Ankle Support Compression Long Socks provide stabilisation and full compression to help athletes avoid ankle injuries. Supporting your ankles and lower legs without compromising movement or comfort, they're the perfect choice for those who want to get the most out of their training.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Ankle Support Compression Long Socks?
The CEP Ankle Support Compression Socks are the ideal choice for athletes in need of additional support. The socks feature anatomically shaped ankle pads which massage the deep tissue and encourage circulation, as well as compression zones to increase blood flow. This in turn helps prevent injury and reduces swelling which may occur as a result of endurance exercise.
The socks are therefore perfect for those who practice high impact sports, such as running, whose feet, ankles and calves may feel the strain. The Ankle Support Socks also feature antibacterial odour reducing properties, helping keep your feet fresh when you build up a sweat.
Features of the Ankle Support Compression Long Socks
- For both men and women
- For stabilisation, ankle support and full compression effect
- Anatomically shaped ankle pads - massage deep tissue and increase micro-circulation
- Memory foam pad perfectly hugs contours of the tendons
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation optimised for sports
- Medi compression - increases blood flow in the foot and reduces swelling
- Special middle foot/arch compression zone
- Less pressure in toe area for maximum toe movement
- Microfiber yarn and filament fiber construction - extremely durable and comfortable
- Antibacterial odour reducing properties - keeps feet fresh
- Each sock is manually inspected for high quality
- Available in a range of sizes
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference of your calf at the widest point and consult the below table. Please note that the CEP Achilles Support Compression Socks are not available for men in Size II (Small), or for women in Size V (Extra Large).
|CEP Size ||Calf Circumference (inches) ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|II (Small) ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|III (Medium) ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|IV (Large) ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
|V (Extra Large) ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
- Compression level: Class 1 (18 - 21mmHg)
- Colour: black and green
- Materials: 84% polyamide, 16% spandex
- Weight: 115g (without packaging)