CEP Black/Light Grey Ultralight Low Cut Compression Socks for Men
Don't let blisters, sweat or injuries get in the way of your full potential with the CEP Black/Light Grey Ultralight Low Cut Compression Socks for Men. Designed with endurance training on hot days in mind, the socks are made from moisture-wicking lightweight carbon yarn and provide a close fit that's ideal for sports shoes.
- 1 x Pair of Compression Socks
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Black/Light Grey Ultralight Low Cut Compression Socks for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ultralight Low Cut Socks?
The socks are ideal for a wide range of athletes and activities, and are great for use on hot days. Following is a short list of activities for which the socks are suitable:
- Endurance athletics
- General fitness training
- Team sports
- Trail running
Which Size of Men's CEP Compression Socks Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size III ||Size 5.5 - 8 ||Size 39 - 42 |
|Size IV ||Size 8 - 10.5 ||Size 42 - 45 |
|Size V ||Size 10.5 - 12.5+ ||Size 45 - 48+ |
Who Can Benefit From the Ultralight Low Cut Compression Socks?
The carbon-infused yarn construction is extremely lightweight, which when combined with the close-fit no-show design and moisture-wicking properties suits these socks perfectly to athletes training in hot weather. The socks feature an asymmetric toe box designed to prevent annoying bunching or slipping, and padded zones are specifically placed to cushion your feet during high-intensity workouts. Targeted compression accelerates recovery and reduces chances of injury.
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Hot Weather Comfort: Ultra-light, ultra-thin and highly breathable fabric remains comfortable in hot weather
- Reliable Cushioning: Padded zones in the foot support you during high-intensity activities in summer
- Support and Stability: Compression exerts precise pressure at the right places on your foot for excellent support
- Prevent Blisters: Smart Carbon yarn helps prevent blisters in close-fitting sports shoes
- Moisture Wicking: Proven blend of materials wicks away moisture and sweat from your feet
- Perfect Fit: Asymmetric toe box gives the ultra-light summer socks a perfect fit and ensures that they don’t slip
- Flexibility: Carbon infused yarn is not only durable but also elastic, allowing for full flexibility and range of motion
- Prevent Injury: Your ankles are stimulated with a deep sensory effect for greater stability and less risk of injury
- Promotes Recovery: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn encourages faster recovery following any pain or strains
How Do the CEP Low Cut Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved foot power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Men's Compression Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
What Makes the Socks So Good for Hot Weather?
The socks are designed to activate your full potential in hot weather, with an ultra-thin construction that won't bunch or overheat. The carbon yarn is lightweight, breathable and moisture wicking, preventing an unpleasant build-up of sweat.
What Are the Benefits of the No Show Design?
The socks stop just below the ankle bone, barely appearing over the shoe. 'No show' socks are ideal for reducing sweat and unpleasant odour during exercise, allowing for greater endurance and a pleasant training experience.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Socks?
The skin-tight fit of the socks and the intelligent, ultra-light blend of materials provide effective protection against chafing, which in turn helps to prevent painful blisters. The socks feature a unique asymmetric toe box which allows for a perfect fit and ensures that they don't slip.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Ultralight Compression Socks are provided here in a black/dark grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Ultralight Compression Socks Made From?
- 88% Polyamide
- 12% Elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.