CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 Compression Calf Sleeves for Men
The CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 Compression Calf Sleeves for Men feature an ultra-precise compression thread, designed for faster recovery, slower burnout and greater precision to your movements. The 16-part yarn structure of the sleeves is flexible and comfortable, and innovative materials such as Smart Dry Yarn work to manage your temperature.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Compression Calf Sleeves for Men
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Blue/Grey 3.0 Compression Calf Sleeves for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Compression Sleeves?
The CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are ideal for any athlete looking for a boost. The precise pressure profile of the 3.0 sleeves allows for faster regeneration of muscles, and you'll find your legs light and energetic due to the optimised supply of valuable nutrients. The sleeves will keep your legs comfortable during work outs, with moisture management, thermal balancing and a 16 part yarn structure for a precise and secure fit.
Which Size of Men's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size V ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
How Can the CEP Sleeves Improve Your Performance?
The CEP Compression Sleeves have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Reduces Exhaustion: The sleeves help to minimise muscle vibrations which lead to exhaustion
- Temperature Management: Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart technology helps to both insulate and cool
- Moisture Management: Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation
- Comfortable: 16-part yarn structure is easier to pull on and more comfortable to wear
- Durable: Filament fibres increase durability
- Targeted Compression: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the sleeves offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Calf Sleeves Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP sleeves offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the sleeves also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Calf Sleeves Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Men's Calf Sleeves can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the Calf Sleeves?
The calf sleeves are designed with a 16-part yarn structure, which is not only easier to pull on and off but are more comfortable to wear. Optimum materials such as smart dry yarn, HeiQ smart temp technology and Feran ICP finish work to insulate and cool the wearer, while also promoting evaporation.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are provided here in a blue/grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Compression Sleeves Made From?
- 80% polyamide
- 20% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Sleeves?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Sleeves can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results. The sleeves are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.