CEP Electric Blue/Black Winter Running Short Compression Socks for Women
The CEP Electric Blue/Black Winter Running Short Compression Socks for Women may be high-tech, with anatomically placed cushioning and targeted compression, but that doesn't mean they're not trail-ready! Warm merino wool will keep you cosy on the coldest of runs, and a moisture-wicking, snug-fitting construction helps to prevent blisters and maintain a high degree of comfort.
- 1 x Pair of Winter Compression Socks
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Electric Blue/Black Winter Running Short Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the Winter Socks?
The CEP Winter Running Compression Socks are ideal for anyone who jogs or runs in colder weathers or climates. No matter your level of experience the socks will provide excellent heat regulation and increase circulation, stimulating your muscles while reducing chances of injury. The runner's socks will boost strength and recovery by offering targeted compression, with the added benefits of enhanced stability and an anatomical fit reducing the risk of blisters.
Which Size of Women's CEP Running Short Socks Do I Need?
The women's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size II ||Size 2.5 - 4.5 ||Size 34 - 37 |
|Size III ||Size 4.5 - 6.5 ||Size 37 - 40 |
|Size IV ||Size 6.5 - 9 ||Size 40 - 43 |
What Activities Are the CEP Socks Suitable For?
The socks are ideal for a wide range of athletes and activities:
- Winter running
- Trail running
- Cross-country skiing
- Endurance athletes
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Short Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when out for a winter run. The following features may help:
- Heat Regulation: The blend of synthetic fibres with merino wool will keep your feet both warm and dry
- Stabilisation: Anatomically placed padding for muscle and joint stabilisation
- Warmth: Medi compression profile improves circulation, warming your feed on the coldest of days
- Secure Fit: Wrinkle-free, stay-put fit so you won't have to keep pulling your socks up
- Comfortable: Seamless toe-closure for maximum comfort
- Prevent Injury: Proprioceptive ankle and joint stabilisation helps to prevent injuries
- Reduced Blisters: The cushioning design helps to prevent blisters from developing
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
How Do the CEP Winter Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the socks also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Running Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Running Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
What Makes the Socks So Comfortable for Cold Weather Runs?
The cosy, moisture-wicking blend of merino wool with synthetic materials is certain to keep you warm in cold temperatures. However, the socks also offer several other comfy design features, including anatomically placed pads which serve to cushion your feet and prevent painful blisters. The toe closure is seamless to avoid chafing and the sock fit snugly, preventing them from constantly rolling down.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Winter Running Short Compression Socks are provided here in a blue/black colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Running Short Socks Made From?
- 69% polyamide
- 22% wool (merino)
- 9% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.