CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Compression Calf Sleeves for Women
The CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Compression Calf Sleeves for Women are designed to keep you cool, energetic and feeling good when working out in hot weather. The ultra-light and breathable fabric combines with all the benefits of compression to enhance your performance and reduce recovery times when getting active in the heat.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Compression Calf Sleeves for Women
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Electric Blue/Light Grey Ultralight Compression Calf Sleeves for Men are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ultralight Compression Sleeves?
The CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are ideal for any athlete training or running in hot weather, with an ultra-thin, highly breathable design. The sleeves allow for faster regeneration of muscles, and you'll find your legs light and energetic due to the optimised supply of valuable nutrients. Integrated carbon fibres help to achieve maximum stability and control, producing a feel-good effect and improved performance.
Which Size of Women's CEP Ultralight Compression Calf Sleeves Do I Need?
The Women's CEP Compression Running Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size II ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
How Can the CEP Sleeves Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Sleeves have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Hot Weather Comfort: Ultra-light, ultra-thin and highly breathable fabric is highly comfortable in hot weather
- Stability: Smart carbon technology with integrated carbon fibres ensures maximum stability during exercise
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Reduces Exhaustion: The sleeves help to minimise muscle vibrations which take up energy and lead to exhaustion
- Targeted Compression: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain
- Targeted Nutrients: As the sleeves offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn drains lactates and promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains
What Makes the Sleeves Suitable for Hot Weather Exercise?
The sleeves are designed to keep you feeling good when exercising in hot weather, with an ultra-light, ultra-thin and breathable construction. The improved nutrient supply to your muscles will result in a feel-good effect, enhancing your performance and increasing your motivation.
How Do the CEP Calf Sleeves Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP sleeves offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the sleeves also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Calf Sleeves Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Women's Calf Sleeves can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which facilitates the removal of the lactates which delay recovery.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are provided here in a electric blue/light grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Compression Sleeves Made From?
- 77% polyamide
- 23% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Sleeves?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Sleeves can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The sleeves are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.