CEP Grey 3.0 Running Compression Shorts for Men
The CEP Grey 3.0 Running Compression Shorts for Men effectively manage temperature and moisture for light and comfortable exercise on hot days. Targeted compression ensures a secure fit and increases your power and endurance.
- 1 x CEP Running Compression Shorts
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Grey 3.0 Running Compression Shorts for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the 3.0 Compression Shorts?
The shorts are designed to aid any athlete in the pursuit of their best. Some of the activities for which the shorts are suitable follow here:
- Endurance athletes
Which Size of Men's Compression Shorts Do I Need?
The shorts are available in a variety of sizes based on the circumference of your thigh. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Thigh Circumference (cm) ||Estimated Size |
|Size II ||45 - 55cm ||Small |
|Size III ||50 - 60cm ||Medium |
|Size IV ||55 - 65cm ||Large |
|Size V ||60 - 70cm ||Extra Large |
|Size VI ||65 - 75cm ||XX-Large |
What Are the Benefits of the CEP Shorts?
The shorts are light as a feather, offering a boost to your circulation and reducing energy wastage. The high-tech blend of polyamide and spandex provides a supple, comfortable and secure fit for intense exercise sessions, while the flat seams reduce chafing. You'll recover faster from injuries and resist fatigue longer with the CEP compression shorts.
How Can the CEP Shorts Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Shorts have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best. The following features may help:
- Feel Good Effect: Optimised supply of valuable nutrients and oxygen rich blood makes legs feel light and springy
- Secure Fit: Perfect stay-put fit to avoid slipping
- Pockets: The shorts feature two pockets so you can easily bring money, keys or your phone
- Breathable: Lightweight material and short length will help keep you fresh during your workout
- Temperature Management: High-tech materials effectively manage heat and moisture
- Increased Power: Compression helps reduce muscle vibrations which waste energy
- Recovery: You'll start to recover even as you exercise thanks to the removal of metabolic waste and increased circulation
- Comfort: High-tech blend of polyamide and spandex for a comfortable, cool look
- Prevent Injury: Your thighs are stimulated with a deep sensory effect for greater stability and reduced risk of injury
How Do the CEP Shorts Improve My Strength While Running?
Targeted compression results in improved power and lightness, as well as greater stability. The shorts reduce muscle vibration which wastes valuable energy, and pump in oxygen rich blood and nutrients for a stimulating effect. Your muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain.
How Do the Compression Shorts Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from mild injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Compression Shorts can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn accelerates the healing process. Compression also encourages the disposal of metabolic waste products such as lactates.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Shorts?
The shorts support your thigh muscles with targeted compression that provides a secure and stay-put fit. The high-tech blend of polyamide and spandex is soft, breathable and allows for a full range of motion while working out. The leggings will help manage your temperature and absorb sweat for maximum comfort on hot days.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP 3.0 Compression Shorts are provided here in a grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP 3.0 Shorts Made From?
- Main material: 62% polyamide, 38% elastane,
- Compression zones: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Shorts?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Shorts can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The shorts are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.