CEP Grey/Black Winter Running Compression Socks for Men
Warm merino wool is expertly blended with the material of the CEP Grey/Black Winter Running Compression Socks for Men, regulating your temperature and ensuring your feet stay cosy even during the chilliest of runs. Targeted compression helps to stimulate your muscles and joints and prevents common running injuries.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Compression Socks for Men
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Winter Running Compression Socks for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the Winter Running Socks?
The CEP Winter Running Compression Socks are ideal for anyone who jogs or runs in colder weathers or climates. No matter your level of experience the socks will provide excellent heat regulation and increase circulation, stimulating your muscles while reducing chances of injury. The runner's socks will boost strength and recovery by offering targeted compression, with the added benefits of enhanced grip and an anatomical fit reducing the risk of blisters.
Which Size of Men's CEP Running Socks Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Compression Running Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
|Size V ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
How Can the CEP Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when out for a winter run. The following features may help:
- Heat Regulation: The blend of materials with merino will maintain your feet at an optimum temperature
- Warmth: Medi compression profile improves circulation, warming your feed on the coldest of days
- Enhanced Comfort: The CEP socks offer optimal comfort with soft and supportive fabrics.
- Reduced Blisters: The anatomical design helps to prevent blisters from developing.
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Winter Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the socks also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Running Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Men's Running Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Winter Running Compression Socks are provided here in a grey/black colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Running Socks Made From?
- 65% polyamide
- 25% wool (merino)
- 10% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 30°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.