CEP Men's Yellow Neon Compression Socks for Running
By wearing the CEP Men's Yellow Neon Compression Socks for Running, you can increase both comfort and visibility while you're out for a jog or a run. The compression targets oxygen and nutrients to your muscles for improved strength and recovery, while the anatomical fit reduces the risk of friction and blisters.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Neon Socks for Men
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Women's Neon Compression Socks for Running are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Neon Ultralight Socks?
- Comfort and Stability: Soft fabrics and targeted compression focuses all your energies on your performance
- High Visibility: Neon fabric increases visibility on night runs for safety during after-hours training
- Injury Recovery: Compression targets nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for reduced fatigue and faster recovery times
- Blister Prevention: Anatomical fit reduces chances of distracting blisters and chafing
Which Size of Men's CEP Neon Running Socks Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Neon Compression Running Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
|Size V ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Neon Compression Socks?
The CEP Compression Socks are designed for anybody who enjoys jogging or running. Whether you're a seasoned runner or you're embarking on a 'couch to 5K' challenge, the runner's socks will boost strength and recovery by offering targeted compression, with the added benefit of the neon design being ideal for running at night or in environments with low lighting.
How Can the CEP Neon Socks Help?
The CEP Compression Running Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when out for a run. The following features may help:
- Enhanced Comfort: The CEP socks offer optimal comfort with soft and supportive fabrics.
- Neon Design: The bright colour of the socks makes them ideal for increasing visibility during night running.
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Additionally, the socks also reduce muscle vibration, which in turn prevents excessive power loss.
How Do the Running Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Men's Running Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
What's the Benefit of the Neon Sock Design?
In addition to adding a splash of colour to your running attire, the neon running socks are ideal for boosting invisibility while you're out in low-light conditions. This makes them ideal for night runners.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Running Compression Socks are provided here in a bright neon yellow colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Running Socks Made From?
- 84% polyamide
- 16% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Running Compression Socks?
Yes, the CEP Neon Socks can be washed in between use. They can be machine washed at 40°C.