CEP Running Triathlon Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0
Restricted circulation and lack of stability in the lower leg area is common among runners and other endurance athletes. This increases your risk of injury and can really hold you back from your training.
Often, the solution to this is as simple as a pair of socks or sleeves. The CEP Running Triathlon Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 are anatomically designed to activate blood flow in your calf muscles. This increases your coordination as well as muscle and joint stabilisation for a greater sense of security whilst running.
By improving your blood circulation, wearers notice a boost in their energy and endurance for an overall enhanced performance.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Running Compression Calf Sleeves?
The CEP Compression Calf Sleeves activate blood flow to improve your muscle and joint stabilisation and coordination. This helps athletes work out harder for longer. The CEP Calf Sleeves are therefore particularly suited to endurance athletes such as runners, marathon and triathletes and cyclists.
The CEP Calf Sleeves feature a breathable open-pore mesh structure and hydrophile finish which works to wick away moisture and keep the area fresh. This makes the sleeves perfect for wear when you're building up a sweat, for athletes who require compression that doesn't leave you feeling too hot or restricted.
Features of the Compression Socks
- For both men and women
- Perfect compression profile for optimum recovery and performance
- Activates the flow of blood in the muscles - increases coordination
- Muscle and joint stabilisation reduces risk of injury
- Filament fiber construction - extremely durable
- Anatomical design with wide top band - for a perfect fit
- Open-pore mesh structure is breathable and comfortable
- Hydrophile finish effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for heat and moisture management
- Available in a range of sizes
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference of your calf at the widest point and consult the below table. Please note that the CEP Compression Calf Sleeves are not available for men in Size II (Small), or for women in Size V (Extra Large).
|CEP Size ||Calf Circumference (inches) ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|II (Small) ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|III (Medium) ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|IV (Large) ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
|V (Extra Large) ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
- Compression level: Class 1/ 18mmHg
- Colour: black
- Materials: 85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- Weight: 34g (one Size III Medium sleeve without packaging)