CEP Running Triathlon Recovery Compression Socks
Restricted circulation and lack of stability in the feet and lower leg area is common among runners and other endurance athletes. This increases your risk of injury and can really hold you back from your training.
Often, the solution to this is as simple as a pair of socks. The CEP Running Triathlon Recovery Compression Socks are ideal for preparing your muscles before your training, or for wear after your workout to aid recovery.
The special fabric features compression knitting which improves circulation and feels great on your legs. This helps athletes experience fewer sore muscles and helps them feel stronger before and after sports. That way, you can enhance your performance for maximum productivity.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Recovery Compression Socks?
The CEP Recovery Compression Socks activate blood flow to improve your muscle and joint stabilisation and coordination. This helps support your performance if the socks are worn before your training, or alternatively can speed up muscle recovery when worn after training.
These compression socks are therefore particularly suited to endurance athletes such as runners, marathon and triathletes and cyclists who need their lower leg muscles to be performing at their best. The padded foot section also reduces the risk of blisters for the wearer, for maximum comfort.
The Recovery Compression Socks feature a breathable open-pore mesh structure and hydrophile finish which works to wick away moisture and keep the area fresh. This makes the socks perfect for wear after you've built up a sweat, for athletes who require compression that doesn't leave you feeling too hot or restricted.
Features of the Compression Socks
- For both men and women
- Perfect compression profile for optimum recovery and performance
- Activates the flow of blood in the muscles - increases coordination
- Muscle and joint stabilisation reduces risk of injury
- Close-fitting, anatomically padded foot section allows for blister-free running
- Metatarsus compression zone, proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
- Extra flat toe seam - for additional comfort
- Filament fiber construction is extremely durable
- Anatomical design with wide top band for a perfect fit
- Open-pore mesh structure - breathable and comfortable
- Hydrophile finish - effectively wicks moisture away from the skin for heat and moisture management
- Air channels for ventilation in foot region
- Available in a range of sizes
To determine your correct size, please measure the circumference of your calf at the widest point and consult the below table. Please note that the CEP Recovery Compression Socks are not available for men in Size II (Small), or for women in Size V (Extra Large).
|CEP Size ||Calf Circumference (inches) ||Calf Circumference (cm) |
|II (Small) ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|III (Medium) ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|IV (Large) ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
|V (Extra Large) ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
- Compression level: Class 1/ 18mmHg
- Colour: Black
- Materials: 85% polyamide, 15% spandex
- Weight: 34g (one Size III Medium sock without packaging)