CEP Ski Merino Black/Green Compression Socks for Women
By wearing the CEP Ski Merino Black/Green Compression Socks for Women in your ski boots when you hit the slopes, you'll be able to boost comfort while reaping the benefits of targeted compression and greater stability. Additionally, these thin and lightweight socks feature a close-fitting design, offering added support for your muscles and joints.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Ski Socks for Women
These are designed in a range of sizes for women (see below for more information). The CEP Ski Merino Compression Socks for Men are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Merino Socks?
- Skiing: Gentle, targeted compression improves the sensitivity of your feet which helps maintain maximum control while skiing or snowboarding
- Cold Weather Wear: Warm merino wool construction keeps you from getting too cold out on the slopes
- Injury Recovery: Compression targets nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for reduced likelihood of fatigue and faster recovery times
- Blister Prevention: Wrinkle-free anatomical design to prevent chafing or blisters from exercise
Which Size of Women's CEP Ski Socks Do I Need?
The Women's CEP Ski Merino Ski Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size II ||9.5 - 12" ||25 - 31cm |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Ski Compression Socks?
The CEP Compression Socks are designed for anybody who enjoys skiing. Whether you're new to the slopes or a seasoned skier, wearing the socks underneath your ski boots as you head for the snow increases sensitivity by applying targeted compression, with the added benefit of the close-fitting design improving your sensory experience on the slopes.
How Can the CEP Ski Socks Improve My Performance?
The CEP Compression Ski Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when strapped into your skis. The following features may help:
- Anatomical Socks: The anatomical design of the socks helps to keep them wrinkle free, which in turn prevents chafing and blisters.
- Breathable Design: The merino wool is breathable and wicks away moisture, keeping your feet feeling warm and dry on the slopes.
- Close-Fitting Fabric: With a thin and lightweight construction, the close-fitting socks improve your control by providing direct contact with your boots.
- Enhanced Comfort: The CEP socks are made from a soft merino wool, which helps to enhance both comfort and warmth for your feet.
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression increases sensitivity in your boots for more precise control.
How Do the CEP Socks Improve My Control On the Slopes?
Improving your control when skiing will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks help with this by offering a close fit that facilitates a much more direct contact with your boots. The targeted compression also helps by increasing sensitivity in your boots for greater sensory benefit.
How Do the Ski Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when on the slopes, then the CEP Women's Ski Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the CEP Ski Socks?
It's important that you remain as comfortable as possible when skiing, both to ensure you can perform your best and to reduce the risk of injury. The CEP Ski Socks are designed with a lightweight fabric that doesn't add any uncomfortable bulk to your ski boots, and the breathable merino wool blend ensures your feet remain warm and dry while you're on the snow.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Women's CEP Ski Compression Socks are provided here in a black and green colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Ski Socks Made From?
- 58% polyamide
- 32% merino wool
- 10% spandex
Can I Wash the CEP Merino Ski Compression Socks?
Yes, the CEP Ski Socks can be washed in between use. They can be machine washed at 40°C.