CEP Ski Thermo Forest/Light Green Compression Socks for Men
By wearing the CEP Ski Thermo Forest/Light Green Compression Socks for Men in your ski boots when you hit the slopes, you'll be able to enjoy the benefits of targeted compression and the warm thick knit construction. Additionally, the anatomical shape of the socks prevents wrinkles, which in turn reduces the risk of chafing and blisters.
- 1 x Pair of CEP Ski Socks for Men
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP Ski Thermo Compression Socks for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the CEP Thermo Socks?
- Skiing: Gentle, targeted compression improves the sensitivity of your feet which helps maintain control while skiing or snowboarding
- Cold Weather Wear: Thick knit construction for warm and cosy feet out on the slopes
- Injury Recovery: Compression targets nutrients and oxygen to your muscles for reduced likelihood of fatigue and faster recovery times
- Blister Prevention: Wrinkle-free anatomical design to prevent chafing or blisters from exercise
Which Size of Men's CEP Ski Socks Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Ski Thermo Ski Socks are available in a range of sizes based on the circumference of the calf. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||Calf Circ. (Inches) ||Calf Circ. (cm) |
|Size III ||12.5 - 15" ||32 - 38cm |
|Size IV ||15.5 - 17.5" ||39 - 44cm |
|Size V ||18 - 20" ||45 - 50cm |
Who Can Benefit from the CEP Ski Compression Socks?
The CEP Compression Socks are designed for anybody who enjoys skiing. Whether you're new to the slopes or a seasoned skier, wearing the socks underneath your ski boots as you head for the snow increases stability with targeted compression, with the added benefit of the thick knitted design keeping your feet snug and warm on the slopes.
How Can the CEP Ski Socks Improve Your Performance?
The CEP Compression Ski Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when strapped into your skis. The following features may help:
- Enhanced Comfort: The CEP socks are soft and comfortable to prevent any itchiness that other socks may cause.
- Reduced Blisters: The anatomical design prevents the socks from wrinkling, and this reduces the risk of blisters and chafing.
- Targeted Compression: Gentle targeted compression helps to stabilise your muscles while skiing.
- Warmer Feet: As the socks are made from a thick knit, they help to keep your feet snug and warm on the slopes.
How Do the CEP Socks Improve My Control On the Slopes?
Improving your control when skiing will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks help with this thanks to targeted compression that stabilises your muscles. This compression also helps with recovery should you face a minor injury as it helps to target the oxygen directly to the muscles.
How Do the Ski Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when on the slopes, then the CEP Men's Ski Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the CEP Ski Socks?
It's important that you remain as comfortable as possible when skiing, both to ensure you can perform your best and to reduce the risk of injury. The CEP Ski Socks are designed with a thick knit fabric that adds a comfortable padding between your skin and your boots, while helping to keep your feet feeling warm and cosy.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Ski Compression Socks are provided here in a forest and light green. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Ski Socks Made From?
- 85% polyamide
- 15% spandex
Can I Wash the CEP Thermo Ski Compression Socks?
Yes, the CEP Ski Socks can be washed in between use. They can be machine washed at 40°C.