CEP White/Dark Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Men
Promoting stability, strength and comfort while reducing chances of injury, blisters or overheating, the CEP White/Dark Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Men can help you achieve your goals. The socks feature anatomical padded zones in the foot for reliable shock absorption, while the targeted compression provides more foot power and lightness for any athlete from trail-runners to general fitness enthusiasts.
- 1 x Pair of CEP White/Dark Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Men
These are designed in a range of sizes for men (see below for more information). The CEP White/Dark Grey 3.0 Short Compression Socks for Women are also available.
Who Can Make Gains with the 3.0 Compression Socks?
The CEP compression socks are designed to help any athlete combat blisters, prevent injuries and improve their performance. Perfectly positioned anatomical padded zones in the foot absorb shock, and the ultra-precise compression thread ensures targeted sensory stimulation and increased foot power and lightness. Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart temp technology insulate and cool the feet during workouts, while the Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation and moisture management.
Which Size of Men's CEP Compression Socks Do I Need?
The Men's CEP Compression socks are available in a range of sizes based on the length of the foot. Please see the table below for more information; your required size can be selected from the drop-down list at the top of the page.
|CEP Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size III ||Size 5.5 - 8 ||Size 39 - 42 |
|Size IV ||Size 8 - 10.5 ||Size 42 - 45 |
|Size V ||Size 10.5 - 12.5+ ||Size 45 - 48+ |
What Activities Are the CEP Socks Suitable For?
The socks are ideal for a wide range of athletes and activities:
- Endurance athletes
- General fitness training
- Trail running
How Can the CEP Socks Help?
The CEP Compression Socks have been designed to offer a range of benefits to ensure you can perform your best when working out. The following features may help:
- Shock Absorption: Perfectly positioned anatomical padded zones in the foot for impressive shock absorption
- Prevent Blisters: Close fit and proven blend of materials help to prevent blisters
- Deep Sensory Stimulation: Compression improves circulation helping to make your movements more precise and dynamic
- Temperature Management: Smart Dry Yarn and HeiQ smart technology helps to both insulate and cool
- Moisture Management: Feran ICP Finish promotes evaporation
- Comfortable: 16-part yarn structure is easier to pull on and more comfortable to wear
- Durable: Filament fibres increase durability
- Targeted Compression: Improved targeted compression profile makes muscles feel stronger while enhancing recovery following minor pain.
- Targeted Nutrients: As the socks offer compression, this helps to target nutrients and oxygen directly to your muscles, which in turn promotes faster recovery following any pain or strains.
How Do the CEP Short Socks Improve My Strength While Running?
Improving your strength when running will naturally boost your performance, and the CEP socks offer compression that makes muscles feel stronger while reducing any pain from strain. Targeted compression results in improved foot power and lightness, as well as greater stability.
How Do the Compression Socks Help to Improve Recovery?
If you suffer from a mild sprain or injury when out jogging or running, the CEP Men's Compression Socks can help to promote recovery. This is because the compression targets nutrients and oxygen directly to the muscles, which in turn promotes a faster recovery.
How Comfortable Are the Compression Socks?
The socks are designed with a 16-part yarn structure, which is not only easier to pull on and off but are more comfortable to wear. Optimum materials such as smart dry yarn, HeiQ smart temp technology and Feran ICP finish work to insulate and cool the wearer, while also promoting evaporation.
Which Colours Are Available?
The Men's CEP Short Compression Socks are provided here in a white/dark grey colour. They are also available in other colours to suit your preferences:
What Are the CEP Short Compression Socks Made From?
- 89% polyamide
- 11% elastane
Can I Wash the CEP Compression Socks?
To ensure lasting hygiene, the CEP Compression Socks can be machine washed without it affecting their performance. We recommend washing at 40°C for the best results. The socks are not suitable for tumble drying or ironing.