Donjoy Comfortform Back Support
Sitting or standing for long periods of time can alter the alignment of your spine, leading to poor posture and aching pain. The Donjoy Comfortform Back Support is designed to support the lumbar and abdominal area, which helps promote proper alignment of the spine. The support is lightweight, meaning it can be worn under or over most pieces of clothing.
Who Can Make Gains with the Comfortform Brace?
Designed to support the lower back following an injury, the Donjoy Back Support is an excellent way of improving your outcome. As the Comfortform promotes proper spinal alignment, it helps prevent further discomfort or injury in the area while also having the added benefit of improving your posture. This helps reduce strain on the muscles and joints, allowing you to focus on what truly matters: your recovery and your performance.
Key Features and Benefits
- Features overlapping, double-pull straps
- Helps support the lumbar and abdominal area
- Promotes proper alignment of the spine
- Prevents and protects injuries
- Silicone gripper strips help prevent migration
- Support may be worn under or over clothing
- Available in seven sizes for a tailored fit
Indications of the Donjoy Back Support
The Donjoy Comfortform Support is suitable for a number of applications. This includes the following:
- Proper alignment while sitting and standing for prolonged periods
- Strains and sprains
Sizing Information for the Comfortform Back Belt
As it's important that you get the right size to ensure the support is as effective as possible, the Comfortform Back Support is designed in seven different sizes. Please measure the circumference of your hips and consult the table below. Please note that if your measurement falls between two sizes, it is advised that you opt for the larger size.
|Size ||Hip Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||50.8 - 63cm |
|Small ||63 - 76.2cm |
|Medium ||76.2 - 86.4cm |
|Large ||86.4 - 96.5cm |
|Extra Large ||96.5 - 106.7cm |
|XX-Large ||106.7 - 142.2cm |
|XXX-Large ||142.2 - 157.5cm |
Prevents and Protects Injuries
Whether you've already suffered from an injury or you want to prevent one, the Comfortform Back Support is a fantastic brace for ensuring you get the support you need. The back support compresses the area while also making you more aware of your posture. This helps realign your spine and promote better habits.
How Do I Wear the Comfortform Back Support?
To wear the Comfortform Support, please follow these steps:
- Centre the back pad in the middle of the lower back (please note that the narrow side of the back pad is the top of the support)
- Pull the waistband straps forward and secure in front. Secure the two side elastic compression straps on the belt ensuring the lumbar back pad is positioned firmly against the lower back
- For additional support, pull and secure compression strap from the left side first, and adhere to the abdominal section of the belt
- Next, pull the right side compression strap, overlapping the left side compression strap and secure on contact closure
- For less compression, loosen the side compression straps
How Do I Care for the Donjoy Comfortform?
To clean your support, hand wash in cold water using a mild soap and rinsing thoroughly. Once all the soap has been rinsed, air dry the support.
Find out more about the Donjoy Comfortform Support by watching the video below. This support features silicone gripper strips to help prevent migration.