Fitness-Mad Core Fitness and Weight Training Gloves
The Fitness-Mad Core Fitness and Weight Training Gloves are an essential tool for your weightlifting kit. They provide great support to help stabilise your wrists and protect your palms, so that you can use heavy weights without pain or injury. Made from high-quality, breathable materials, these gloves offer comfort and protection throughout your sporting activities.
Who Can Make Gains with the Core Fitness and Weight Training Gloves?
Weightlifting is a great exercise if you're looking to make gains. Performing low reps with heavy weights almost guarantees to increase muscle mass, but if you don't use the right equipment you could exhaust and damage your body in the process. The Fitness-Mad Training Gloves combat these issues by providing optimal support and comfort. They provide stability for your hands, improving grip to enable you to hold on to weights for a longer time. This in turn improves strength and muscular endurance.
Key Features and Benefits
- Padded leather palms for comfort, durability and grip
- Cut-off fingers to ensure full dexterity
- Two layers of stretch-spandex across the back for breathability
- Simple tabs for straightforward release and removal
- 45mm wide wrist wrap to stabilise wrists securely
Which Size Is Right for Me?
The Fitness-Mad Weight Training Gloves are available in four different sizes: Small through to Extra Large. Please see the table below for details and select the size you require from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Measurement across palm (cm) |
|Small ||9cm |
|Medium ||10cm |
|Large ||11cm |
|Extra Large ||12cm |
Why Use the Fitness and Weight Training Gloves?
Wanting to get in shape and increase fitness is only half of the challenge – carrying it out is the other half. Having the right equipment and clothing is essential as otherwise you are hindering yourself before you've even begun. The Fitness-Mad Core Fitness and Weight Training Gloves can set you on the right path. With cut-off fingers for easy grip and dexterity, plus tabs for quick removal, the gloves are designed for general fitness training, use on the cross-trainer or with weights. They also feature a 45mm wide neoprene wrist wrap in order to stabilise your wrists.
What Do Fitness and Weight Gloves Do?
Leather and spandex weightlifting gloves are primarily used to reduce pressure on your wrists and enhance grip during weight training. But there are lots of other reasons that you should keep a pair in your weightlifting kit, too. These include:
- To decrease the risk of dropping weights: Intense working out produces sweat, which in turn can cause a barbell to slip from your hands. The leather palm and breathable spandex backing of the Fitness-Mad Gloves improves grip to minimise the risk of injuries.
- To prevent calluses: Calluses are caused by friction, which occurs as the bar rubs against your hands. As these minor injuries can delay your lifting progress, the Core Fitness Gloves work to prevent their development.
- To minimise hand pain: Weightlifting gloves provide a cushion to limit nerve pain so that you can make the most of your workout without discomfort.
Are the Fitness-Mad Core Gloves Comfortable?
The Core Fitness and Weight Training Gloves feature a high quality leather palm with soft padding for maximum comfort and durability. The breathable 2-layer stretch spandex back provides a great level of breathability, to reduce sweat and keep your hands cool during training.
Looking for More?
If you require additional training gloves, take a look at the Fitness-Mad Mesh Weightlifting Gloves, featuring a durable leather palm and mesh backing for excellent breathability.