After surgery or injury to the back, many people may suffer from pain or weakness until the area has fully healed. The LP Neoprene Back Support is designed to provide high levels of support to the mid and lower back without restricting movement. Featuring a 10" wide back panel with pliable stays, this brace is ideal for improving posture and preventing muscular atrophy.
The LP Neoprene Back Support is available in five different sizes. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Back Support?
Chronic back pain can be extremely debilitating and can often cause poor posture, which can lead to further injury. This back brace helps to relieve this pain and support proper posture, leading to relief from pain, stiffness and general discomfort of the back.
Prevent Muscular Atrophy
The back of this support is reinforced with a 10-inch wide back panel with pliable stays. This panel helps to improve spinal posture with the reduction of lordosis, as well as preventing the occurrence of muscular atrophy. Along with Velcro fasteners for adjustable compression, this feature makes this back support suitable for almost any situation.
In order to reduce stiffness and increase range of motion in an injured back, it is important to keep the area warm. The neoprene materials of this back support ensure a constant moist heat to the entire lower back muscle group. It can be adjusted using Velcro closures, allowing for a wide range of adjustable compression for each user.
Features and Benefits
- Provides support to your mid and lower back
- Supports the back without restricting normal movement
- Neoprene materials retain body heat for constant moist warmth
- Improves spinal posture with reduction of lordosis
- Warmth will reduce stiffness and allow a full range of motion
- Includes a 10" wide back panel with pliable stays
- Suitable for rehabilitation from back injury or fatigue
- Helps to relieve chronic and acute back pain
- Great for running, cycling and general exercise
Back Support Sizing
To determine if this brace is right for you, measure the circumference around your waist and refer to the table below.
|Size ||Waist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||62.2 - 80cm |
|Medium ||80 - 90cm |
|Large ||90 - 100cm |
|Extra Large ||100 - 110cm |
|XX-Large ||111.1 - 121.3cm |
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry