The knee can often become an uncomfortable source of pain due to overuse, injury, or just general stresses from daily wear and tear. The LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella is designed to relieve this pain by providing comfortable and adjustable compression to the area around the patella. Made of the highest grade closed-cell neoprene, this support is extremely comfortable and is especially useful for post-operative knee problems, strains, arthritis and general abrasion protection.
This Knee Support is available in five sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Who Can Make Gains with the LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella?
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of an athlete's knee, this Patella Support helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression reduces the eccentric contraction of the quadriceps tendon that extends to the knee, helping to improve performance and prevent fatigue. It can fit comfortably under clothing, and is perfect for post-operative knee support as well as treatment of strains and arthritis.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support around the knee
- Warms the knee joint to promote circulation
- Reduces quadricep contraction to alleviate pressure
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed knees
- Suitable for post-operative knee support and abrasion protection
- Great for treatment of knee strains and arthritis
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Made with the highest grade neoprene
- Minimises injury risk while promoting healing
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
|Size ||Knee Circumference (cm) |
|Extra Small ||29.2 - 32.7cm |
|Small ||33 - 35cm |
|Medium ||35.9 - 38.1cm |
|Large ||38.4 - 43.2cm |
|Extra Large ||43.5 - 50.8cm |