The More Mile Sonic Men's Tri Suit is the perfect product - whether it's your first triathlon or you're world champion! If you're going to take part in triathlons, you'll need a product that functions equally well both in and out of water. If you don't have the right apparel, your performance will suffer and selecting gear that doesn't dry quickly can be a costly mistake for ambitious athletes.
Selecting the Tri Suit gives you a product that is great for swimming, cycling and running, allowing you to focus on performing at your peak rather than getting distracted by your clothing. Streamlined, quick-drying, and breathable out of the water, it leaves you free to concentrate on meeting your goals.
Who Can Make Gains with the Sonic Men's Tri Suit?
The Tri Suit is ideal for anyone who wants to focus on their performance, and doesn't want to have to worry about their clothing negatively affecting them. The sleeveless, streamlined design means it's great for helping you cut through the water with improved freedom of movement, and for drying off quickly once you're back on land. The Triathlon specific pad minimises water absorption, provides sufficient protection on the bike and doesn't hinder you on the run, making this the only product you need for a great performance.
Features and Benefits of the More Mile Sonic Tri Suit
- Simple yet effective Triathlon Suit ideal for both in and out of the water
- Lightweight fabric won't weigh you down, or slow you down
- Sleeveless design makes it easier to stay cool and allows for more freedom of movement
- Breathable material ensures you're cool and comfortable during exercise
- Mesh inserts let you cool off quickly and give extra ventilation during the cycle or run
- Silicone leg grippers prevent movement of the suit without causing irritation
- Elasticated rear pocket provides easy access and secure storage for gels, water bottles and more
- Comes in a size Small to XX-Large
Sizing of the More Mile Men's Tri Suit
The More Mile Tri Suit comes in sizes Small to XX Large, based on a combination of chest and waist size. Please consult the table below to see which size is best for you - if you are in doubt, or the measurements do not match, choose the larger size.
|Size ||Chest Size (Inches) ||Waist Size (Inches) |
|Small ||36" ||30 - 32" |
|Medium ||38 - 40" ||32 - 34" |
|Large ||42 - 44" ||34 - 36" |
|Extra Large ||46 - 48" ||38 - 40" |
|XX-Large ||48 - 50" ||40 - 42" |