The Neo G Children's Ankle Support is a figure of 8 ankle support designed to provide moderate to maximum support and compression around the ankle joint and mid-foot. The wrap-around, adjustable figure of 8 strap enables you to customise the level of compression for a unique fit.
The support has been designed specifically for children. This variable compression ankle support comes in one universal size but can be adjusted so it should fit the majority of youngsters. The Children's Ankle Support is designed to fit children up to approximately age 12 and is equally suitable for the left or right ankle.
Who Can Make Gains with the Children's Ankle Support?
The Children's Ankle Support is a great option for a variety of juvenile ankle injuries, and for caring parents who want to see their child back to fighting fitness as soon as possible. Wearing the support helps reduce excessive flexion, extension, inversion and eversion movements at the ankle, useful with ligament injuries. Heat therapeutic neoprene helps increase local blood flow, easing Juvenile arthritic pain and chronic aches and stiffness.
The support can also be used for acute strains and sprains to reduce pain with weight bearing, whilst the firm compression helps minimise swelling and bruising following injury and trauma.
Features and Benefits of the Neo G Children's Ankle Support
- Helps with ankle strains, sprains and instability and symptoms of juvenile arthritis
- Helps support and stabilise injured or weak ankles during sporting and recreational activities
- Figure of 8 strap helps provide extra support and compression
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- MHRA-registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Comes in a universal size (up to approx age 12), fits either ankle and is unisex
Sizing of the Support
The Neo G Children's Ankle Support is supplied in a universal size that should fit most children up to the age of 12.
Instructions for Use
- Loosen all fasteners and slip toes and foot through opening until the arch of your foot is pressed against the stirrup
- Tighten the upper two straps around the ankle until comfortable
- Adjust straps to customise stirrup until comfortable
- Ensure the support is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted