The Neo G Compression Shoulder Support uses the exclusive Neo G Variable Compression System to offer support to your shoulder, ideal for recovering from a range of conditions including chronic shoulder pain, bursitis, myositis and post surgery use. You can tighten or loosen the compression of the support for optimum fit, comfort and most importantly the right level of support for you.
Who Can Make Gains With the Neo G Shoulder Support?
The Neo G Shoulder Support is designed for a range of shoulder issues. It is quite versatile and therefore recommended for shoulder conditions that range from mild shoulder pain to post-surgery use. Conditions include:
- Acute Shoulder Conditions
- Chronic Shoulder Conditions
- Following Subluxation and Rehabilitation
- Post Injury
- Post Surgery
How Does the Compression Neo G Support Work?
The Variable Compression System of the Neo G Shoulder Support has the benefit of allowing you to adjust the support while you are wearing it for maximum blood flow safety to your shoulder and surrounding areas to stop the possibility of Deep Vein Thrombosis. This allows blood to circulate more freely, therefore improving the rate of recovery.
When Can I Use the Neo G Support?
The Neo G Support can be used for both an active lifestyle and an inactive lifestyle. Suitable uses include:
- Work use
- Home use
Which Size Should I Choose?
As the Neo G Shoulder Support uses a Variable Compression System allowing you to adjust the support to fit your shoulder, this support is supplied in one universal adjustable size that should suit most users. The Neo G Shoulder Support provides compression, support and warming relief to joints and muscles without restricting movement.
How Do I Use the Neo G Shoulder Support?
The Neo G Shoulder Support is easy to fit. You can wear it by following these directions:
- Simply unfasten the long chest strap
- Insert your arm into the arm hole on the support
- Adjust the Velcro on the arm until comfortable, making sure the Neo G logo is at the front
- Then pull the long strap across your back, under your arm and across your chest
- Thread the strap through the plastic square loop and back across your chest and fasten Velcro until comfortable.
Never wear the shoulder support overnight or while sleeping.