The Neo G Stabilised Wrist and Thumb Brace is an effective product for a range of wrist conditions. Whether you've suffered a sporting injury, repetitive strain or just the natural effects of ageing, wrist conditions can affect your daily life and make it hard to complete even simple tasks such as writing or holding objects.
The Neo G Stabilised Wrist and Thumb Brace provides a comfortable, protective solution to some of these issues, keeping your wrist and thumb in a position conducive to healing and pain relief.
Who Can Make Gains Using the Stabilised Wrist and Thumb Brace?
The Wrist and Thumb Brace is designed to help people recovering from wrist and thumb disorders, including carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and tenosynovitis. It can also help people with arthritic wrists. Wrist injuries are common in racquet sports, but can also be caused through everyday activities such as typing, for example. This product is unisex, and one size fits most users.
About the Stabilised Wrist and Thumb Brace
The Stabilised Wrist and Thumb Brace features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilisation of the wrist and hand. It also contains a malleable thumb splint which helps to immobilise the thumb joint, keeping it protected and in an optimal position for healing. The adjustable strap gives extra compression if needed, which can encourage the correct alignment of the carpal bones; helping to reduce inflammation and managing the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
The Neo G Wrist and Thumb Brace can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities.
Features and Benefits of the Wrist and Thumb Brace
- Aids with repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist
- Ideal for carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tenosynovitis and more
- Rigid splint helps to stabilise the wrist and hand for a speedy recovery
- Malleable splint helps to partially immobilise the thumb (can be adjusted with doctor's advice)
- Adjustable strap provides additional compression if needed, to help reduce inflammation
- Universal size, unisex and comes in right and left hand models