Ossur Form Fit Tracker Realignment Knee Brace
Offering a customisable fit, the Ossur Form Fit Tracker Realignment Knee Brace provides a comfortable and supportive solution for kneecap realignment. This brace features a buttress that realigns without migrating downward, as well as a soft and breathable feel.
Who Can Make Gains with the Ossur Form Fit Tracker Knee Brace?
This brace is designed for knee conditions that may benefit from realignment of the kneecap, as well as individuals who require an added lateral support, such as:
- Lateral kneecap subluxation or dislocation
- Lateral maltracking
Key Features and Benefits
- CustomFit hinges for customised fit and support
- PowerLock straps for secure lateral support
- FlyWeight fabric for soft feel and breathability
- Durable and machine washable for longevity
- Anti-migration tech minimises migration
- ReflexWing buttress for comfortable kneecap realignment
- Available in a range of sizes to suit most users
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find your correct size, measure your calf circumference (15cm below the mid patella) and thigh circumference (15cm above the mid patella). Compare your measurements with those in the table below and select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||Calf Circumference ||Thigh Circumference |
|Extra Small ||25 - 30cm ||33 - 39cm |
|Small ||30 - 35cm ||39 - 47cm |
|Medium ||35 - 40cm ||47 - 53cm |
|Large ||40 - 46cm ||53 - 60cm |
|Extra Large ||46 - 51cm ||60 - 67cm |
|XX-Large ||51 - 56cm ||67 - 75cm |
|XXX-Large ||56 - 61cm ||75 - 81cm |
How Supportive Is the Ossur Tracker Knee Brace?
The Form Fit Tracker features a micro-adjustable ReflexWing buttress which realigns the kneecap, providing dynamic lateral support for common kneecap conditions. Additionally, PowerLock straps work in tandem with heat-mouldable CustomFit hinges to provide a customised and supportive fit.
Does the Knee Brace Stay In Place?
The Form Fit Brace fatures FlyWeight fabric which delivers lightweight breathability and minimises migration to make sure the brace stays in place. This low-profile design also feels great against the skin, perfect for wear during workouts and other activities.
How Do I Use the Ossur Form Fit Tracker?
Please follow the steps below for usage instructions.
Putting the Brace On:
- Hold the brace by the hinge pockets and pull it up over your knee (Fig. 2).
- Make sure your kneecap is in the middle of the opening (Fig. 3).
- Use your fingers to keep the buttress pushed against the side of your kneecap (Fig. 4). Pull the bottom strap around the back of your knee to tighten it first, then fasten the bottom straps as the dots show you.
- Repeat for the top strap (Fig. 5).
- The buttress is now in position and should push tightly against the side of your kneecap.
Taking the Brace Off:
- Pull the strap ends off the brace and fasten them to the strap (Fig. 6). Fasten as the dots show you.
- Hold the brace by the hinge pockets, then pull it down to take it off.
Overview (Figure 1):
- PowerLock strap
- Hook and loop surfaces
- Strap ends
- ReflexWing buttress
- Kneecap opening
- CustomFit hinges
- Hinge pocket
Can I Adjust the Straps?
If the straps are too long, it is very easy to make them shorter, by following the steps below. Only shorten the strap in single parts of 0.5cm. If you cut off too much, you may not be able to use the brace correctly.
- Fully remove the strap end from the strap.
- Then use scissors to cut off a short piece of the strap.
- Put the brace on again to check how it fits. If the strap is too long, repeat steps 1) and 2). If the strap length is good, move to step 4).
- Put the strap end back on the strap again.
You can wash the brace without removing its components. Wash on a delicate cycle at max 30°C with a mild detergent. Leave to air dry and do not tumble dry.