The Perspi Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Treatment System (Pack of 3) has been scientifically formulated to stop excessive sweating and problem odour. Around 4% of the UK population suffer from excessive sweating (hyperhidration), making it more common than many people would believe. Excessive sweating can affect your self-confidence and prevent you from doing some of the things you love, or even daily tasks. Wearing a grey shirt, for example, might have to be avoided, or maybe you feel self-conscious when shaking hands or giving a high five.
With the Perspi Guard Antiperspirant, however, you'll no longer have to worry about these things. Just one application can last for up to five days of sweat-free bliss, leaving you free to live your life to the fullest and free of worry.
Who Can Make Gains with the Perspi Guard Antiperspirant Treatment System?
The Perspi Guard Antiperspirant is a great fit for anyone who wants to regain their confidence and control their sweating. It is strong and effective, and long-lasting so even a little goes a long way. The Antiperspirant features a unique formula which has been developed by specialist Doctors and Pharmacologists after 10 years of study and research into clinical Hyperhidrosis, or as it is more commonly known, excessive sweating.
The product has been clinically proven to provide an average of five days of complete protection from sweat and odour from a single application and can be safely used on normal skin types in many areas of the body such as the underarms, the feet, hands and the torso. It has undergone extensive laboratory testing and has surpassed all dermatology, allergy, skin reaction and efficacy trials.
Features of the Perspi Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant
- Strong and effective antiperspirant system to reduce sweating and odour
- Helps sufferers of Hyperhidrosis regain confidence in their work and social lives
- Choice of 30ml or 50ml bottle
- Provides outstanding value for money - one 50 ml bottle will last over 6 months with regular use
- Tested and approved by dermatologists
- Unscented, and leaves no white marks on clothing once dry
- Ensures 100% protection when you need it the most
- Ideal for big events such as weddings, parties, interviews and presentations
Can Perspi Guard Be Used on Children?
It's recommended that Perspi Guard only be used for children over six years old with normal, non-hypersensitive skin.
Instructions for Use
- Simply apply the solution to the affected area last thing at night before retiring to bed, to clean, dry skin
- Spray 1-3 times onto area and allow to dry
- When you wake in the morning, simply wash as normal - Perspi-Guard is not affected by normal washing. Use a scented body spray if you wish
- Apply one or twice a week to remain free of sweat and odour
Ingredients of the Antiperspirant Treatment System
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol and Triethyl Citrate.