The Push Sports Wrist Support can be worn to treat and prevent wrist strains and pains. It is also suitable for laxity in the wrist joint, and leaves the hand free to ensure routine activities can still be carried out.
Key Features of the Push Sports Wrist Support
- Wrist support suitable for easing painful or strained wrists
- Can be worn to support laxity in the wrist joint
- Quick and easy to apply even with one hand
- Low-profile design made from soft materials for maximum comfort
- Elastic strap provides adjustable compression for optimal use
- Hand remains free for effectively carrying out daily routines
Who Can Make Gains with the Push Sports Wrist Support?
Racket sports and those that focus pressure and movement on the wrists can result in wrist strain and pain. With the Push Sports Wrist Support, the wrist can receive relief from pain and discomfort caused by a range of ailments, including wrist joint pain, wrist strains, and laxity in the wrist joint.
The wrist support can also be worn during performance, whether you're down at the gym working out, out on the field playing hockey, or enjoying a tennis match on the court. Not only will this mean that you don't need to stop playing altogether while the pain heals, but it can also help to protect the wrist from further injury.
Adjustable and Comfortable Compression
The Push Sports Wrist Support can be easily applied to the wrist. This means that, as soon as pain strikes, it can be worn instantly for optimal pain relief through compression.
This compression is provided by an adjustable elastic strap, which is affixed securely around the wrist at a compression level that is most comfortable for the individual. This will prevent the support from being too tight or too slack, and it can be adjusted as and when required to accommodate fluctuating pain.
This compression and support can be provided throughout the day thanks to the low-profile design of the wrist support. It can be worn discreetly underneath clothing to ensure that maximum support can be provided whenever it is required, and is also made from soft materials for longer comfortable wear.
As the hand is left free, the support will be ideal for playing sports or partaking in other physical activities, as well as ensuring that daily routines can still be carried out while the wrist is supported.
The Push Sports Wrist Support is available for both the right and left wrist, and is provided in a single universal size, thus eliminating any need to worry about obtaining accurate measurements.
The required wrist option can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
How to Fit the Push Sports Wrist Support
To fit the Push Sports Wrist Support, follow the instructions below. The video can also provide an easy-to-follow guide to applying the wrist support.
- Insert the thumb into the thumb loop, with the Push Sports logo visible.
- Pull the support across the palm to the outside of the hand, across the back of the hand, then along the front again. Fasten the hook-and-loop material.
- Remove the loop from the thumb and fasten the strap on the hook-and-loop material at the back of the hand.