Rehband Active Line Wrist Support
A wrist injury can really hold you back, limiting your dexterity and stopping you from getting the most out of your training. Certain sports put more of a strain on the wrist, including tennis, golf and weight lifting.
The Rehband Active Line Wrist Support provides stabilisation and pain relief to aid your recovery. Featuring an adjustable aluminium splint and elastic strap, and available in three sizes, it fits perfectly to you.
Who Can Make Gains with the Active Line Wrist Support?
Made from soft knitted fabric, the Active Line Wrist Support is more breathable than other supports. This means you can use it all day, keeping the affected area fresh, aired and comfortable. This also makes it ideal for when you're building up a sweat, perfect for use when playing sports or at the gym.
Any ambitious athlete can benefit from the Active Line Wrist Support, which works to both aid recovery from existing pain, whilst supporting your wrist to reduce the risk of future injury.
Indications of the Active Line Wrist Support
The Rehband Active Line Wrist Support is suitable for the following uses:
- Relieves wrist pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Stabilises wrist
- Light instabilities in wrist region
- For wrist overuse
Features of the Rehband Active Line Wrist Support
- Light wrist support for stabilisation and pain relief
- Made from knitted breathable fabric - soft and comfortable
- Breathable for all-day use
- Adjustable aluminium splint and elastic strap - for a perfect fit
- Available in 3 sizes - please select from the drop down menu above
- Aluminium splint
- Ensure that the aluminium splint is place on the palm side of the bandage.
- Put the bandage on the wrist.
- Adjust the splint to optimise the fit and function.
- Ensure that the bandage is firmly in place without being too tight.
- Close all Velcro.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended.
- Stretch product while wet and let dry.
Keep the wrist in a neutral position and measure the circumference (cm) around the wrist joint:
|Size ||Wrist Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||15 - 16 |
|Medium ||17 - 18 |
|Large ||19 - 20 |
If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.