Rehband Blue Line Elbow Support
If you practice heavy lifting, it's important that your body has adequate support. Injuries to the joints and muscles can prevent you from training and impact your everyday life.
The Rehband Blue Line Elbow Support is a classified medical device, scientifically proven to help prevent strains, wear and tear injuries and soft tissue overload caused by heavy lifting. This allows you to enhance your both safety and performance.
Who Can Makes Gains with the Blue Line Elbow Support?
With a secure, anatomical fit and made from high performance elastic material, the Blue Line Elbow Support delivers superior joint stability and safety. This makes it ideal for those who suffer from Tennis or Golfer's Elbow, as well as heavy lifters.
The Blue Line Support focuses energy of the muscles for controlled power and acceleration, reducing energy waste. The support also provides compression to relieve pressure, pain and swelling.
It combines the key benefits of strong stability, compression and warmth to prevent injuries, help you move correctly and protect your joints and soft tissues. The support is perfect for any ambitious athlete who wants to provide their elbow region with greater support for maximised performance.
Indications for the Blue Line Elbow Support
The Rehband Blue Line Elbow Support is suitable for treating the following:
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Pressure on the tendon insert
- Wear and tear injuries
- Soft tissue overload
Features of the Rehband Blue Line Elbow Support
- Classified medical device
- Offers powerful stabilisation and support
- Allows you to safely maximise heavy lifting
- Relieves pressure through compression on the muscle
- Relieves pain and swelling
- Increases muscle control to reduce energy waste
- Makes daily activities for those with elbow problems easier
- High performance material for elastic strength
- Firm anatomical fit
- Seamless back panel and anatomical construction
- Advanced stitching technology - maximum durability
- Available in 5 sizes - please select from the drop down menu above
- 5mm 100% neoprene
- Polyamide pique
Application of the Brace
- Apply the brace on forearm
- The pad is placed on the muscle that is contracted when clenching the hand (approximately 5cm below the elbow joint)
- Pull the strap tight, but so it's possible to put a finger underneath the strap
- Close the Velcro
- If using for golf elbow, place the other pad on the inside of the forearm
- Close all Velcro
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
Keep the elbow slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the elbow joint:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||24 - 26cm |
|Medium ||26 - 28cm |
|Large ||28 - 30cm |
|Extra Large ||30 - 32cm |
|XX-Large ||32 - 34cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.