Rehband Core X-Stable Shoulder Support
A shoulder injury can have a huge impact on your everyday life. If you play a sport which involves the throwing or swinging of your arm, such as tennis or cricket, you may be more prone to shoulder problems.
The Rehband Core X-Stable Shoulder Support works to alleviate existing shoulder injury, whilst also preventing future injury from occurring. That way you can continue to get the most our of your training, pain-free.
Who Can Make Gains with the Core X-Stable Shoulder Support?
Featuring a flexible, lightweight design and a unique neoprene construction, this warming support makes a great companion to those who play racket, bat or throwing sports.
Ideal for treating shoulder instability, tension, strain and rupture, the Rehband X-Stable Shoulder Support is suitable for any ambitious athlete wanting to maximise their muscle performance.
Indications of the Core X-Stable Shoulder Support
The Rehband Core X-Stable Shoulder Support is suitable for aiding the following:
- General shoulder instability and tension
- Soft tissue strains/ ruptures
- Collar bone displacements
- Active shoulder rehabilitation
Features of the Core X-Stable Shoulder Support
- Unique construction
- Patented lightweight design
- Flexible and high mobility
- Comfortable and perfect fit
- Stabilises shoulder joint in activity
- Available in 5 sizes
- Place the support on your shoulder.
- Retract your shoulders and close the chest strap.
- Pull and attach the V-shaped closure.
- Attach the arm-anti-rotation strap on the adjustable arm closure.
- Adjust the strap if needed.
- Close all Velcro.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended.
- Stretch product while wet and let dry.
Measure the circumference (cm) just above the chest:
|Size ||Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||86 - 92cm |
|Medium ||92 - 98cm |
|Large ||98 - 104cm |
|Extra Large ||104 - 110cm |
|XX-Large ||110 - 116cm |
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.