Rehband RxTape Kinesiology Tape
For athletes, striving to ensure your body is performing at its best is always a priority. Unfortunately, numerous factors can hold you back when training, from muscle fatigue to pain and injury.
With the Rehband RxTape Kinesiology Tape you can help your muscles perform better, with more precise movement and coordination.
Who Can Make Gains with the RxTape K-Tape?
Kinesiology tape can be extremely useful in supporting specific areas of the body. It is therefore ideal for those in recovering from a sports injury, or if you simply want to improve your sports performance.
K-Tape like the RxTape can be applied for a number of uses, working to reduce pain, improve muscle function, eliminate circulation restriction and support joint function. As such, the Rehband RxTape is a great companion for any ambitious athlete!
Features of the RxTape Kinesiology Tape
- Increases coordination
- Reduces fatigue
- Enhances performance
- Aids faster recovery
- Water resistant - can be used by swimmers
- Latex and zinc free
- Increases receptive input
- Wear for up to 6 days
- Up to 10 applications per roll - long-lasting
Indications of the RxTape
The RxTape aids athletes in their strive for success. It can be used to support the following areas of the body during a variety of sports:
- CrossFit: shoulder, knee, shin/calf
- Weightlifting: shoulder, knee, shin/calf
- Running: thigh, knee, shin/calf
- Tennis: elbow, epicondylit, rotator cuff
- Soccer: thigh, Achilles tendon
- Swimming: shoulder
- Cheerleading: shoulder, knee, shin/calf
- Great for team sports e.g. football, volleyball, basketball, hockey
Application of the RxTape
Applying RxTape couldn't be easier. You simply fasten the middle of the tape at the designated area, whilst stretching the two ends fifty percent more than the original state. The RxTape then lifts the skin to tighten and support muscles in the area, so you can get more from your workout.
- 95% cotton
- 5% spandex
- Glue: acrylic