Sissel Cold Compression Therapy Pack
Strains and sprains sustained from sports or training can set you back for weeks without proper care. Provide instant care for your muscles and joints with the Sissel Cold Compression Therapy Pack, a two-piece compress with a removable cold pad that offers relief from inflammation, swelling, pain and rheumatic conditions.
Who Can Make Gains with the Cold Therapy Pack?
Acute injuries and sprains/strains can affect your training routine and set you back weeks, affecting your overall potential for gains. With a gel that remains cold for hours and a splint to alleviate pain, the Sissel Cold Therapy Compression Pack helps you treat the following conditions so you can get back on your feet:
- Ankle injuries
- Wrist injuries
- Knee injuries
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Cold Compression Pack
- Cold compression pack ideal for instant treatment of sports injuries and rheumatic pain
- Effectively alleviates pain, inflammation and swelling
- Lightweight and portable design for use at home or as an on-site first aid kit
- Patented Slow-Flow gel remains cold for hours, safe temperature preservation
- Suitable for all large joints as gel moulds to shape of joint
- Adjustable Velcro fastener holds the pad in place
- Heel and patella/elbow holes to ensure correct positioning
- Ankle pack contains extra padding to protect Achilles tendon
- Outer pressure sleeve with removable pump for pressure regulation
- Removable inner cold pad which is easy to clean and hygienic
- Can be applied on top of clothing if clothing is hard to remove
- Available for 3 targeted areas
What Types of Compression Pack Are Available?
The Sissel Cold Compression Pack is available in three variants for compressing particular parts of your body. You can select your preferred type using the drop-down menu above:
How Does the Sissel Cold Therapy Pack Work?
The Sissel Cold Compression Pack is filled with Slow Flow Gel to provide long lasting and safe cold therapy and a pump for pressure regulation. By adjusting the convenient Velcro closure, you can ensure your muscles and limbs are compressed suitably, allowing for inflammation, pain and swelling to ebb away.
Valve can be adjusted to accept or prevent pump airflow
Sissel Cold Therapy Pack Instructions
The Sissel Cold Therapy Pack is easy to get started with. Just follow these instructions to get the cold compress you need:
- Put on compress, close Velcro closure
- Open valve (ON)
- Adjust if required
- Press release valve
- Close valve (OFF)
- Remove tube if desired
- Clean with a moist towel and dry
- For disinfection, spray disinfectant, let soak, wipe if necessary
- For temperate levels store compress in your freezer or refrigerator at max -18°C
- When keeping product in the freezer, the lower the temperature the longer the effectiveness of the cold pack. However, temperatures too low may cause frost damage to the skin - if applicable protect your skin with a towel.
- Do not inflate compress too strongly. Ensure proper positioning, and do not wear too loosely.
- Black Cover: 100% Velour
- Internal Blue Lining: 65% Polyester, 35% cotton
- Internal Contents: Aquadest, cellulose