Sissel Posture Support Saddle Stool
Good posture is linked to success in athletic performance and gains, but we spend so much of our life slouched in chairs that it becomes harder to implement proper posture into our everyday life. Build better posture and ease back pain with the Sissel Posture Support Saddle Stool, a chair that imitates a horse rider's position to promote a natural posture, as well as strengthen back muscles.
Who Can Make Gains with the Saddle Stool?
If you suffer from a sore back and muscular tension, it can be incredibly disruptive and harmful to your workout routine, causing a decrease in form and workout efficiency, and at worst, injury. With an ergonomic design that replicates a horse's saddle, the Sissel Saddle Stool provides an anatomic support to sore and tender backs, a perfect match for those who want to promote better posture into their daily living, and improve their overall athletic gains.
Features and Benefits of the Sissel Posture Support
- Ergonomically designed to maintain natural correct posture
- Reduces strain on the spine and back pain
- Can be used as an alternative to a standard chair
- Can also be used by practitioners whilst treating patients
- Single leaver gas-lift for smooth height adjustment
- Seat made from easy care vinyl fabric
- Supportive five wheel base made from chrome
How Does the Sissel Saddle Stool Work?
Drawing on the design of a horse riding saddle, the Sissel Saddle Stool tackles back pain and tension at its source. By maintaining the spine's natural alignment, the stool reduces the strain on the spine which is a common cause of back pain.
How Secure Is the Sissel Posture Support Saddle?
The Sissel Saddle Stool is designed to outlast all other stools. With a solid five wheel chrome base and a cosy layer of vinyl fabric, the stool is sure to be a source of both comfort and security for all users.
- Seat Dimensions: 38 x 36 x 13cm (LxWxD)
- Height Range: From 67cm to 78cm
- Maximum User Weight: 130kg (300lbs)
- Colour: Grey