SKLZ Acceleration Trainer
Your acceleration skills and first step speed are a vital part of training for any sport. The SKLZ Acceleration Trainer uses the proven load and release method to assist with multi-directional speed, allowing athletes to fine-tune their performance.
- 1 x Acceleration Trainer belt with multi-directional ring
- 1 x Acceleration Trainer partner strap with force absorbing webbing
Who Can Make Gains With the SKLZ Acceleration Trainer?
There is no better way to increase your speed, acceleration and first-step quickness than the SKLZ Acceleration Trainer. The trainer harnesses resistance to force the muscles in your legs to strengthen, and offers an opportunity to really fine-tune your performance. Runners will benefit from the trainer, but so will athletes of any fast-paced sport.
What Are the Key Features of the SKLZ Acceleration Trainer?
- Overload and Release: Proven training method helps athletes at all level build first step quickness and top end speed
- Multi-Directional: Multi-directional ring allows for lateral and back-pedal movement training
- Quick Release Handle: Force absorbing handle eliminates over pulling and erratic movement
- Instant Feed-Back: Seamless release and instant feedback needed to fine-tune performance
- Functional: Belt fastens and releases in seconds
What Is the Overload And Release Method?
As the wearer moves against the resistance of the SKLZ Acceleration trainer they overload the muscles in their core and legs. When the handle is released by their training partner the wearer's body applies this force to acceleration and speed. This trains the body to display the same first-step speed during real-life games.
What Is Resistance Training?
Resistance training involves testing your limbs and core against resistance provided by either your own body weight or a range of specialist equipment, including the SKLZ Acceleration Trainer. Resistance training improves your muscle strength and tone and reduces the chance of injury.