Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles
Providing professional-grade support with a wide forefoot great for naturally broad feet, the Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles are ideal for wearing during both sports and long hours of walking around during daily activities. They are also ideal for anybody looking to receive enhanced comfort, support, and odour control, as the insoles combine shock absorption and heel support with an odour-controlling coating.
To receive all of the great benefits of the Wide Green Performance Insoles but with a standard width, please see the Superfeet Green Performance Insoles.
Key Features of the Superfeet Green Performance Insoles
- Ideal for wearing during sports and on a daily basis
- Wide forefoot ideal for improving comfort for broad feet
- Wide and deep heel cup for maximum support and help with shock absorption
- High-density closed-cell foam provides enhanced underfoot cushioning and comfort
- All-natural coating eliminates odour-causing bacteria for freshness
- High-profile shape helps to stabilise and support the foot, in turn reducing stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Heel cup offers exceptional depth and width for maximum support and natural shock absorption
- Durable construction with reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
Who Can Make Gains with the Wide Green Performance Insoles?
With enhanced comfort and support, the Wide Green Performance Insoles are ideal for wearing during virtually any sport, whether having a kickabout on the pitch, battling your opponent on the tennis court, or going for a home run. They are ideal for wearing during exercise, as the deep heel cup helps with shock absorption, and the odour-eliminating coating helps to keep your feet feeling fresh even after an intense workout.
How Do the Superfeet Wide Green Insoles Support the Foot?
The Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways. Some of the ways in which the Wide Green Performance Insoles prevent or reduce foot pain include the following:
- Absorbs Shock: The deep heel cups help with natural shock absorption while offering maximum heel protection
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with an all-natural coating to eliminate odour-causing bacteria for ongoing freshness, ideal for during sports or long working hours
- Improves Comfort: The high-density foam layer provides optimal levels of comfort with every step, with a wide forefoot design particularly suited to broader feet
- Reduces Stress: High-profile shape stabilises the foot, in turn reduces stress on the feet, ankles, and knees
- Offers Resilient Support: The insoles spring back into shape after responding to compression
Owing to their enhanced levels of support, the insoles are ideal for wearing during sports, and can also offer excellent protection in general footwear. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Wide Green Performance Insoles with high-density
foam and shock-absorbing heels
Even the most comfortable of insoles can be no use to anybody who has broad feet and wears shoes with a wider design. The Wide Green Performance Insoles have been designed to combat this by offering exceptional comfort and support to individuals with wider feet.
High-Density Foam Construction
The Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles feature a high-density foam layer for optimal comfort. As this comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by overexertion, playing sports, and walking around.
The Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles feature an all-natural coating that helps eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
With a deep heel cup, the Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease pressure under the heels. The heel cups cradles the heel for natural cushioning and shock absorption.
Heel cup helps to absorb impact
To ensure the best possible fit, the Superfeet Wide Green Performance Insoles are available in a choice of sizes, each with a wide forefoot design. The table below outlines the available sizes, which are based on UK and EU shoe sizes; your required size can be selected from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Size C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||Size 37 - 38.5 |
|Size D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||Size 39 - 41 |
|Size E ||Size 8 - 9.5 ||Size 42 - 44 |
|Size F ||Size 10 - 11.5 ||Size 45 - 46.5 |
|Size G ||Size 12 - 13.5 ||Size 47 - 49 |
|Size H ||Size 14 - 15.5 ||Size 50 - 52 |