Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
Specially designed to provide hikers with impact dispersion and enhanced stability, the Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles keep their shape even after extended use, offering reliable support during even the toughest of hikes. They are also ideal for anybody looking to receive enhanced comfort, support, and odour control, as the insoles combine Aerospring, EVOLyte, and MOISTUREWICK technologies.
The women's version of the Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature a slimmer heel and arch length to fit the proportions of the female foot. If you would prefer a wider design, please see the Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles.
- 1 x Pair of Superfeet Insoles
Sizing Information for Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Insoles
Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Insoles are available in three different sizes that should suit most women. To find your best size, simply match your shoe size to the table below.
To ensure a precise level of fit, we recommend removing the existing insole from your shoes and measuring the length and width at the longest and widest point as shown in the image below. Match these measurements to the dimensions listed below in order to find the pair that will best fit your shoes.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Dimensions (Length x Width) |
|B ||Size 2 - 3.5 ||235 x 80mm |
|C ||Size 4 - 5.5 ||255 x 83mm |
|D ||Size 6 - 7.5 ||273 x 89mm |
How Thick Are Superfeet Trailblazer Insoles?
To find out how thick Superfeet Trailblazer Insoles are, please view the image and information below:
If you're after precise measurements, we've got you covered below:
- Heel Thickness: 8mm
- Arch at Highest Point: 26mm
- Forefoot Thickness: 7mm
Key Features of the Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
- Specially designed to support and cushion the feet of hikers
- Slimmer heel and arch length designed to accommodate the proportions of the female foot
- Heel Impact Technology (H.I.T) pod disperses impact during ascents and descents
- Aerospring foam provides enhanced underfoot cushioning and comfort
- MOISTUREWICK technology provides long-lasting odour control, in turn boosting hygiene and comfort
- EVOLyte carbon fibre provides stabilisation and support
- Heel cup cradles the heel and helps to absorb impact and prevent heel slip
- Durable construction with reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles
- Available in a choice of sizes for the best possible fit
- Also available as Men's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles
Who Can Make Gains with the Women's Trailblazer Insoles?
The Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles have been specially designed to care for feet while enduring the impact of hiking. The Heel Impact Technology pod disperses impact during both ascents and descents, ensuring protection can be received when walking both uphill and downhill. The heel cup also prevents heel slip, reducing the risk of toes colliding with the front of boots when walking back down the hill.
As the insoles control odour and cushion underfoot, they help to ensure feet feel comfortable and fresh for longer, allowing you to focus on enjoying the hiking experience. This also makes them ideal for a wide range of other sports, meaning you can get the most out of your insoles no matter the season.
How Do the Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles Support the Feet?
The Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are specially designed to provide optimal protection and comfort for hikers. They have been designed to support the foot in a range of ways, including the following:
- Disperses Impact: The Heel Impact Technology pod disperses impact for ascents and descents, ideal for hiking up and down hills and mountains
- Eliminates Odour: The insoles are designed with MOISTUREWICK technology for optimal long-lasting odour control, essential for lengthy walks and hikes
- Heel Support: The heel cups position the heel to naturally absorb impact, reducing pain during long and arduous outings
- Improves Comfort: The Aerospring foam layer provides heel-to-toe comfort with every step on virtually any terrain
- Resilient Support: With EVOLyte technology, the insoles spring back into shape after responding to compression
- Slip Prevention: Heel cup prevents heel slip and stops toes from hitting the front of the boot
Owing to their enhanced levels of support, the insoles are ideal for wearing during a hike, and can also offer excellent protection for general footwear. They are also particularly suited to anybody looking to target support in the heel area.
Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles with Aerospring foam
and HIT pod for impact dispersion
H.I.T Technology for Impact Dispersion
The Trailblazer Insoles incorporate Heel Impact Technology to disperse impact while walking. This is ideal for hikers, whose feet will strike the ground repeatedly during ascents and descents. It also makes the insoles a great choice for anybody who walks long distances or for long hours, helping to protect the feet whether up hills or down slopes.
Aerospring Foam Construction
The Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature an Aerospring foam layer for optimal comfort. As this comfort is targeted from the heel to the toe, this underfoot cushioning helps to prevent pain caused by daily activities and walking around.
MOISTUREWICK Odour Elimination
The Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles feature MOISTUREWICK technology to help eliminate odours for improved hygiene and comfort. This is particularly useful for ensuring that feet can remain as fresh and hygienic as possible, reducing odour and boosting confidence.
Enhanced Heel Protection
With a deep heel cup, the Superfeet Women's Trailblazer Comfort Insoles are ideal for anybody looking to ease the pressure under the heels. The heel cups cradle the heel for natural cushioning and shock absorption.
The cups also help to prevent heel slip, reducing the likelihood of toes colliding with the front of boots. This is particularly important for hikers as descending down steep slopes could otherwise cause the feet to slip and slide inside the boots, causing unnecessary pain and discomfort.
Heel cup helps to absorb impact
and reduce slipping
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you aren't completely satisfied with the comfort or performance of your Superfeet Insoles, simply return them within 60 days of purchase to receive credit or a refund. This does not apply to products that have been damaged, misused or abused or those that have been incorrectly trimmed or cleaned resulting in damage.