The Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser provides compression and support for general lower back dysfunctions. The back stabiliser is great for a range of issues including inflammation and strain of the lower back muscles.
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser
The Thermoskin Elastic Supports are manufactured using the latest compression hosiery technology. Combining a soft, ventilated knit for extended wear with innovative 2-way and 4-way stretch elastic material. Thermoskin Elastic supports contour to the shape of the affected area to provide even compression to reduce swelling and support for injured muscles and joints.
- Provides compression and support for lower back dysfunctions
- 4 internal stays for additional support
- Adjustable straps allow for extra compression
- Lightweight breathable material
- Comfortable to wear
- Available in 5 sizes
Who Can Make Gains With The Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser
Back pain doesn't just affect old people. Active people can easily find themselves with something wrong with their back, and when they do, it can keep them out of the game for a long period of time. So it's vital that you get the support you need to get off the bench and back into the game. The Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser is suitable for:
- Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscles Attachments
- Lower Back Pain (Lumbago)
- Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc)
- Spondylosis and Spondylolisthesis
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
Sizing for the Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser
To decide which size Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser measure the circumference around the waist.
|Thermoskin Size ||Measurement |
|Small ||65cm - 75cm |
|Medium ||76cm - 85cm |
|Large ||86cm - 95cm |
|Extra Large ||96cm - 105cm |
|XX-Large ||106cm - 115cm |
Fitting the Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Elastic Back Stabiliser:
- Position the lower part of the back of the support onto the coccyx bone
- Wrap it around you and secure with the Velcro
- Ensure that the middle 2 internal stays are on either side of the spine
- Secure the elastic side straps for extra compression
Please note: this product contains natural rubber latex, which can cause allergic reactions.