Thermoskin FXT Compression Socks
When foot pain strikes, it is important that you have the right support so you can get back on your feet in no time. The Thermoskin FXT Compression Socks have been specially designed to aid in the healing and prevention of foot pain-related injuries like plantar fasciitis, providing compression and support for your feet with each step.
- 1 x Compression Socks (Pair)
Who Can Make Gains with the FXT Compression Socks?
Designed to offer protection and relief against Plantar fasciitis-related pain and swelling, these socks provide the user with firm support and comfort for everyday and active use. As such, the socks can be used in the treatment of the following:
- Runners where repeated force is put on the heels
- Overweight individuals where excess force is put on the foot pad while walking, causing pain
- For general use among those who need better arch support to relieve heel pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Targeted support for the foot and arch
- Three compression zones throughout sock
- Reinforced compression banding provides arch support
- Provide relief from Plantar fasciitis related pain
- Foot pad provides added comfort
- Offer those without pain protection from foot ailments
- Microbial fibres in the toe and heel increase antibacterial properties
- Moisture absorbing fabric for better breathability and reduced odour
For Everyday Use
Designed to help support the feet and provide relief against unwanted foot pain, these FXT Compression Socks from Thermoskin are designed for everyday and active applications. This means that you can use the socks during exercises such as running and walking whilst having effective treatment for plantar-fascia related pain, so you can stay active even while you recover.
How Do the Thermoskin FXT Compression Socks Work?
The Thermoskin FXT Compression Socks use three compression zones that provide support for your feet:
1. Targeted Achilles and Plantar-Calcaneal compression zones
2. Reinforced compression banding for extra arch support
3. Foot pad for added comfort
With specially engineered compression zones that target the plantar-calcaneal spur, foot arch and plantar fascia, these FXT socks from Thermoskin provide unparalleled comfort and support for your foot during use. The compression zones in the sole of each sock help to relieve pressure in key areas of the foot. This alleviates pain and discomfort caused by plantar fasciitis while providing those without, the protection and support they need against such symptoms.
With additional banding in the middle of the sock that provides moderate to firm compression, these FXT socks from Thermoskin offer added arch support. This helps to relieve pressure on the heel during use, so you can walk in comfort.
With moisture-wicking properties, these socks absorb moisture away from the skin during use. This helps to avoid the build-up of sweat within the sock and around the feet, while added silver microbial fibres located in the toe and heel help to prevent unwanted odour and bacteria.
What Size Should I Choose?
Designed to cater for all foot types and sizes, these compression socks from Thermoskin are available in three sizes that are measured according to UK shoe sizes for men and women. For more information on the sizes available, please refer to the table(s) below:
Male Size Guide
|Sock Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 3 - 5.5 ||Size 36 - 39 |
|Medium ||Size 6 - 9 ||Size 39 - 43.5 |
|Large ||Size 9.5 - 12.5 ||Size 44 - 47 |
Female size guide
|Sock Size ||UK Shoe Size ||EU Shoe Size |
|Small ||Size 2 - 5 ||Size 35 - 38.5 |
|Medium ||Size 5.5 - 8.5 ||Size 39.5 - 42.5 |
|Large ||Size 9 - 12 ||Size 43 - 46 |
How Do I Use the FXT Socks?
To use the compression socks, please follow the three simple steps below:
- Place your thumbs inside the socks and gather the material
- Place your feet inside each sock, sliding the socks up and over your foot and heel
- Adjust your foot inside the socks until comfortable
What Material Are These Socks Made Of?
These compression socks from Thermoskin are comprised of the following materials:
- Nylon (75%)
- Spandex (25%)
Learn More About the FXT Compression Socks
To find out more about these Thermoskin Compression Socks and how they work, you can watch this short video below:
Please note that this product is not suitable for those with arterial circulation problems.