The Thermoskin Lumbar Support features two internal metal stays for additional support and adjustable elastic side straps for superb compression.
Who Can Make Gains With The Thermoskin Lumbar Support?
The Thermoskin Lumbar Support provides relief for a range of different back issues. Back pain can seriously put you out of your game, regardless of what caused it. So it's vital that you get the support you need to reduce the pain and help along the healing process, and the lumbar support can provide exactly that support. The Thermoskin Lumbar Support is suitable for:
- Anklylosing Spondylitis
- Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscles Attachments
- Low Back Pain (Lumbago)
- Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc)
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
Features and Benefits of the Thermoskin Lumbar Support
The Thermoskin Lumbar Support provides pain relief and mild compression for muscle injuries and general low back dysfunctions including injuries to the lumbar discs and the sacroiliac joint. This support is available in a range of sizes.
Promotes heat retention and healing
Firm, comfortable fit
Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free ventilation
Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
Washable for lasting hygiene
Instructions For Using The Thermoskin Lumbar Support
Wear the Thermoskin Lumbar Support directly against the skin. Do not use oils, ointments or liniments under the support. When showering or bathing remove the support.
Hand or machine wash in warm water using mild soap. Do not use detergents or solvents; air dry only.
Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Fitting the Thermoskin Lumbar Support
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Lumbar Support:
- Position the lower part of the support right on the coccyx bone
- Wrap the support around your body
- Secure with the Velcro straps
- Secure the elastic side straps for extra compression
Sizing of the Thermoskin Lumbar Support?
To ensure that you select the correct size of Thermoskin Lumbar Support, simply measure around the middle of the waist, at the navel:
|Thermoskin Size ||Waist Measurement |
|Extra Small ||60 - 69cm |
|Small ||70 - 80cm |
|Medium ||81 - 90cm |
|Large ||91 - 100cm |
|Extra Large ||101 - 112cm |
|XX-Large ||113 - 125cm |
|XXX-Large ||125 - 135cm |
|XXXX-Large ||135 - 145cm |
The Benefits of Thermoskin
Like other supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material, but we combine this tried and tested material with an entirely new and unique lining, Trioxon.
Trioxon provides 3 main benefits;
- Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2°C), thus promoting healing.
- The construction of Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected site. The wearer therefore remains comfortable, and can enjoy the benefits of Thermoskin for longer.
- Its crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
Only Thermoskin provides the unique benefits of Trioxon.